New game mode: The Streak

Yuvalpre

Hello everyone!!!

It has been a long time since I wrote my last topic..

Anyway I came with an idea for a game on ZAM

It called: The Streak

This game mode is based about two goals:

1. Be the last Survivor

2. Have the most points

You can decide which goal you want if this idea will be accepted

So only what you need to is be the last survivor/have the most points to take leading of The Streak

For increasing The Streak to 2-0 and 3-0 and on... you need to be last survivor/have the most points in a row

If someone else finished the match as the last survivor/have the most points will break The Streak and he will start with 1-0

I know it will be hard to count, so I wanted to ask if this idea will be accepted, to put a bot or something with the B3 or with the credits at every final match to put the name who is leading with The Streak

Example:

On the credits it says who was the last survivor right?

So you can do it like this:

The last survivor was: NAME

and leading with The Streak: 10-0 (example)

And if someone broke The Streak it will be like this:

The last survivor was: NAME

and he broke The Streak!!!

I hope you liked this game mode and I hope it will be there!!

Thanks for reading this

Yuvalpre

we would need rewards to streaks, but it would be cool, but it's not really a new game mode, in order for that nobody would be able to Cade until they are the last survivor, so you could run around or hide and the last survivor would get a force field and camp where they want

Did you see a server that runs this game mode of The Streak?

And it might be useful for some rewards

This New Game Mode: The Streak kinda reminds on Turned from Black Ops 2? Don't you guys think that these two games would be similar since your goal on both of these game modes would be to get the highest amount of points. Nice idea though.

It has a connection to Turned game mode, But if this idea will be accepted, you can decicde which goal will be accepted

I support this idea, but what would be the outcome of it? Rewards or just for the kicks?

I will think about the rewards if I will see that The Streak will be accepted, i'm thinking about them at the moment

if you have some suggetions your free to write them