New Staff, Will there be any?

GreyhounD<3

Man i hope so, but it i were you I'd be patient. I've been waiting for at least 9 months i think. And if i get it then I can help out the community right then and there rather then reporting but if i dont then ill just stick to reporting. Patience will help give you a better chance. But yes I am also interested in the answer. Good Luck to all if the answers yes. 

Man i hope so, but it i were you I'd be patient. I've been waiting for at least 9 months i think. And if i get it then I can help out the community right then and there rather then reporting but if i dont then ill just stick to reporting. Patience will help give you a better chance. But yes I am also interested in the answer. Good Luck to all if the answers yes. 

i've waited longer :P but yeah this topic. I want to know who. But they might answer this in a admin only topic, but who knows.