Respect

mudda_fragger

So I felt like making this topic because I feel like a lot of people do not follow by this standard. For one I feel like people act WAY differently when admins are around in-game rather than when there is just regular players. Yes, there a a few people who treat everyone fair and who act the same with or with out an admin present in-game. People will gain a lot of respect for you if you act the same to regular players as you would to admins and/or moderators. For my personal experiences I feel that people have gained a sense of trust for me and they know I respect all whether an admin is on or not. The few people who aren't admins that I see acting nice constantly would have to be Jackmonkeybomb, cfrslayer(my IRL friend who never has anything to say in-game but GG), omega, Ramsy and im sure there is more than I have written down. I just feel that if you earn some respect from the community rather than just the admins it could help you with your long run goals, such as possibly to join UU or a sub division, or to become a staff member. Whatever it is that you plan to accomplish can be shown from acting nice in-game, not to just your friends, but to any person who you encounter. Have a good one guys, and I hope this helped you guys.

The players that need this kind of advice don't even visit this website, at least a large majority of them. Set aside some players (DragonBallz, ManieK, ShameOnYou:O and others), everyone knows what you just said from either personal experience or "from learned lessons", or both of those two, but it's their fault that they fail in improving their type of behavious, playstile and so on.

Ramsy.. Are you serious? I don't even act diffrent while admins are in the game, i still rage lol.

Maybe that's why you don't gain the Respect you'r after?. i mean you whined because i broke 1 cade which was replaces directly after.. 

I feel that i don't have any Respect for you at all, since the way you behaive, That's my point, take it or leave it. Thanks!, 

For mudder, Good job this was needed. 

I maybe told you not to destroy it as i wanted to camp alone. If said that a cade can't be broken you're not supposed to do it -.-'. Also i wouldn't really whine if you broke it and came it but if like 10 others came in too.

I maybe told you not to destroy it as i wanted to camp alone. If said that a cade can't be broken you're not supposed to do it -.-'. Also i wouldn't really whine if you broke it and came it but if like 10 others came in too.

Wanted to camp alone?. Lol, there was over 5 ppls up in that tower on Arrive, <.<