How can i load the mod faster?

DragonBallz

Question

14 answers to this question

forget it fuck you fuck you fuck you and guess what

fuck you!!!!!!! i will stop play bo or atleast dis mod lel fu fu fu fuf uf uf ufufufufufufufufufufufu fufu fuf ufu fufu fu and your stupid becoz you got anus-raped so :P bitchezz nigha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

fuck you!!!!!!! i will stop play bo or atleast dis mod lel fu fu fu fuf uf uf ufufufufufufufufufufufu fufu fuf ufu fufu fu and your stupid becoz you got anus-raped so :P bitchezz nigha

YEEEEEEEEEES! THE WORLD IS SAVEED AGAIN! <3 :'D

• Upvote 1

I take all the credit.....

• Upvote 1

Dragonballz, in all seriousness you have to re-install the ZAM mod itself. I had the same problem. Most of the time I wouldn't be able to load in on time, so I found mod files and deleted all mods. It worked so well I load in before the count down every map. Good luck. 

or you get a better toaster to run your games on you filthy peasents.  re-instalation won't help unless the file is corrupt or filled with malware/viruses, check with your anti-virus before you do anything ( BTW I don't know this kid, if he truely is this dreadful I apologize in advance for helping him.