UU-K - Information, applications and more

Braby*

Ramsy 

I maybe have been breaken some rules but i am very active on US and sometimes on EU so i am not inactive or something i am ACTIVE

[+] Active

[-] Mature

[-] Skilled enough

You need to fill all 3 of the criteria.

Seriously Arma, I had to tempban Arma on the only knife server for using weapons and kill streaks every game. Arma also hardleys ever plays the objective...

Yeah, I noticed that this morning just because me and you were in the same lobby at the time when this all happened. I'm not sure if ArmaGeddon should be apart of UU-K, but we will see what happens once he 1v1's either Braby or Mudder. I doubt that he may get it, because when I play with him, he's always camping and gets 1-2 knife kills every 2-3 game. We will see the results once he does the 1v1. You never know, he may or may not make it in UU-K. Let's wait and see what happens.

I told you i accident used killstreak and i didnt just on every round...You banned me idk why maybe for napalmed and i didnt shoot any players,i was shooting the wall and i just magnum gun....Well maybe im not for UUK or Maybe i am like i sad you will see my results..Everyone diservse to get a chance if leader and co-leader aggres with

Even if i dont get it or if i do just want to do a tryout like i sad on my appl

You dont have to fast insult me Virus and Grey about my appl,i am sry what i did yesterday it was acc it wont happend again

Grey:I just once napalmed and you sad every round? lol and wasnt shooting on people maybe you mixed me with someone,I played the obj just my game was lagging so i had to go afk to fix it

I was camping beacuse of my lag that i was trying to fix it

Seriously Arma, I had to tempban Arma on the only knife server for using weapons and kill streaks every game. Arma also hardleys ever plays the objective...

Yeah, I noticed that this morning just because me and you were in the same lobby at the time when this all happened. I'm not sure if ArmaGeddon should be apart of UU-K, but we will see what happens once he 1v1's either Braby or Mudder. I doubt that he may get it, because when I play with him, he's always camping and gets 1-2 knife kills every 2-3 game. We will see the results once he does the 1v1. You never know, he may or may not make it in UU-K. Let's wait and see what happens.

I completely agree with these two. How are you going to be in UU-K when your banned from our own knife server. Final decision is up to you Ramsy. On the knife server he wouldn't even knife. He would not play objective and stay in spawn and shoot the walls. I don't have a good feeling about this one, but if you want him to tryout he may tryout.

In-game name:  ShameOnYou

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046020943/

XUID (/steamid): 1100001051c854f

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  EU, try to play them equal tho.

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): good days about 7-8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I know i've been really immature last week, but i'm really trying to behave myself now.

I really like knifing and camping but i preffer knifing as it's way easyr to get to cool guns / streaks etc.

I also think it's really cool if you get out of those tight situations where there are 5 zombies comming at you. It just gives some adrenaline :P.

Best of luck to everyone. I can agree if you don't accept me because of my behiviour lately.

Still good luck to everyone.

• Downvote 2

I completely agree with these two. How are you going to be in UU-K when your banned from our own knife server. Final decision is up to you Ramsy. On the knife server he wouldn't even knife. He would not play objective and stay in spawn and shoot the walls. I don't have a good feeling about this one, but if you want him to tryout he may tryout.

Surprisingly, I for once agree with Mudder’s assessment concerning a player’s objective. Arma needs to show more initiative in rule compliance AND pursuit of the objective.

I don't spend much time on the Knife Only server so I don't know what goes on around there, but UU-K is gonna emphasize on ZAM, and not on the Knife Only server, so I don't see a connection between the two (Braby* will have the final vote on this though). I gave ArmaGeddon a chance, but, like anyone, he can easily mess it up if he makes a mistake.

@GreyhounD<3 @ViiRuS_iQuicKZ @ Can one of you please put that game in your File Share for me? I'll check it out.

In-game name: Elmo

Steam link  http://steamcommunit...561198041700880

XUID (/steamid): 110000104da9a10

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  US

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  6.9

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  my name is Elmo, by choice. I would like to join UU-K because it seems more organized than UU-S. I also enjoy knifing, i remember when i first got the game and I went to 6th prestige, and in 1 weekend of 4 hours of gameplay a day (friday-sunday) i prestieged again  ^_^

To quote on what you said regarding your UU-S application:

"I decided not to go into UU-k based on personal reasons ;) and sure we can Juan v Juan , and I said that it was not as organized not that it wasn't."

APPLICATION WITHDRAWN BY APPLICANT.

Mudder i was banned for 10 min not for ever....I told reasons why i didnt play because of lag maybe you didnt read my post it is up..I was playing obj idk why are you talking about you saw me playing

Surprisingly, I for once agree with Mudder’s assessment concerning a player’s objective. Arma needs to show more initiative in rule compliance AND pursuit of the objective.

Well i show alot of intiative just some players arent online so they didnt saw me with my behaviour and my respecting with rules..I was like Month ago immatur when i joined this commnity but now i am respecting rules and behaving good...I spend everyday playing on servers some of you players may not now me too much because you havent be loong time on server..And some of you werent there on server i clicked that naplamed accident so you cant judge me if i am wrong or yes...Only can Mudder,Virius and Grey

Sometimes people make mistakes on purpose/accidently you cant always be specail at everything i will let this to Braby that he votes what will happend

Alright Shame we get it you always say something "good" now pls leave this to Ramsy and Braby 

You can say what you want if i knife or not....But what you say doesnt mean nothing to me it isnt my problem that you didnt saw when i knife

To quote on what you said regarding your UU-S application:

"I decided not to go into UU-k based on personal reasons ;) and sure we can Juan v Juan , and I said that it was not as organized not that it wasn't."

Therefore - REJECTED. Best of luck in future attempts, if you conduct any.

Ahem, not rejected, that is harsh, I withdrew from my application as it can be seen by going back in this specific thread, thanks ! :)

I checked the gameplay video personally.

ArmaGeddon did not lunge anyone (at least not intentionally), and when he called his Napalm Strike in, he jumped away from his attacker but only to call it in. He did not time it, meaning that it was instant - and you can see that because of how fast his thing that calls in the Napalm Strike goes away, and because of how the Napalm Strike goes in the default spawn direction (right over him). If I had the final vote on all of this, I'd easily say that he called it in by mistake because he stops moving upon respawning, which is a sign of him realising that he made a mistake.

To sum it all up - the evidence is worthless, and although he got his ban, it will not affect at all his chances of making it into UU-K.

(read next post to explain more)

• Upvote 1

In-game name:  ShameOnYou

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046020943/

XUID (/steamid): 1100001051c854f

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  EU, try to play them equal tho.

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): good days about 7-8

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I know i've been really immature last week, but i'm really trying to behave myself now.

I really like knifing and camping but i preffer knifing as it's way easyr to get to cool guns / streaks etc.

I also think it's really cool if you get out of those tight situations where there are 5 zombies comming at you. It just gives some adrenaline :P.

Best of luck to everyone. I can agree if you don't accept me because of my behiviour lately.

Still good luck to everyone.

PUT ON HOLD. Your behaviours is still questionable, give it some time first.

• Upvote 2

Ahem, not rejected, that is harsh, I withdrew from my application as it can be seen by going back in this specific thread, thanks ! :)

Whether it be a withdrawal or a rejection, it still comes down to the same answer. I just put that out there to let people know of it, since my vote is final.

EDIT: I edited the answer and specified that you withdrew.

• Upvote 2

In-game name:ArmaGeddon

Steam link  http://steamcommunity.com/id/armageddon77

XUID (/steamid): 1100001047b2a73

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  EU

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  6/7

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  Well i love to knife i think i am good and i would love to get a tryout...I am active alot and i hope i get a chance

7BEF624EF9C6CC81887A95233F0446D7BF35DDC0

REJECTED. Maybe you'll do better in the future. Feel free to re-apply when you feel the time is right.

• Upvote 1