UU-K - Information, applications and more

Braby*

In-game name: Unity|Vector

Steam link: Not hard to find...

XUID (/steamid): 11000010334ccc4

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: EU

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 9/10

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well I'm a 'talented' knifer and I knife almost every game on ZAM. I used to play Knife Only as well. I would class myself as one of the best knifers on ZAM, but the fact I don't have VIP/MVP holds me back. With a special UU-K class I would be a lot better and be more willing to knife full games.

PASS. Contact Braby* for a 1v1.

In-game name: Unity|Vector

Steam link: Not hard to find...

XUID (/steamid): 11000010334ccc4

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 9/10

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well I'm a 'talented' knifer and I knife almost every game on ZAM. I used to play Knife Only as well. I would class myself as one of the best knifers on ZAM, but the fact I don't have VIP/MVP holds me back. With a special UU-K class I would be a lot better and be more willing to knife full games.

6096F0CD78E73D81447307BF324FE561C3DD0D15

ACCEPTED. You lost the 1v1, but you are amongst the elite of the ZAM knifers, regardless.

• Upvote 1

In game name |FG|BIGz_HD

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074269787

XUID (/steamid):  110000106cb905b

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?:  US

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10):  on a good day  8-10 on a bad day 5-6

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  Im a sophomore gonna be a junior next year. (but i am homeschooled)

I am on summer break. In Zam i knife every game. I am able to handle myself in a 2v1 with out panicking  On average i get from 5 to 15 knife kills per game. I can quickly get out of sticky places when  i have got 2 or more zombies up my a**.  

In game name |FG|BIGz_HD

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  Im a sophomore gonna be a junior next year. (but i am homeschooled)

I am on summer break. In Zam i knife every game. I am able to handle myself in a 2v1 with out panicking  On average i get from 5 to 15 knife kills per game. I can quickly get out of sticky places when  i have got 2 or more zombies up my a**.  

PASS. Mainly because you are a nice guy and, yes, more US UU-K members are in a need, but I'd be very careful with what I would do on the servers and how I'd behave if I were you. Do a 1v1 with mudder_fragger and get back to me with the results.

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018756945/

XUID: 1100001037c8151

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: I would say it's about even, just deppends on what my friends are playing but if I had to pick one it would be US

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1-10): hmmm after not of been knifing for a while my skill has probably dropped a little but i'm gonna give it a solid 8.019784375621

Tell us a little about yourself: uhh well I am currently a full time graphics designer at "My Computer" in "My House". It's what I love to do, it's what I always do! That's probably the best thing to know about me besides the fact that I play all kinds of games on steam and origin and i'm always free to play :D

In game name |FG|BIGz_HD

1st 1v1, mudder_fragger was host:

2CB0433E7DE47907840BFF75BE597AAFD13ECD8B

2nd 1v1, BIGz_HD was host:

9B68044D5EAF322983255E9CB02AB216EF70B662

REJECTED. Better luck next time.

Which ZAM server do you play on the most? EU or US?: I would say it's about even, just deppends on what my friends are playing but if I had to pick one it would be US

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1-10): hmmm after not of been knifing for a while my skill has probably dropped a little but i'm gonna give it a solid 8.019784375621

Tell us a little about yourself: uhh well I am currently a full time graphics designer at "My Computer" in "My House". It's what I love to do, it's what I always do! That's probably the best thing to know about me besides the fact that I play all kinds of games on steam and origin and i'm always free to play :D

PASS. You're a very good and consistent knifer. Contact mudder_fragger for a 1v1, we'll see how you do.

• Upvote 1

7E7840CF16A63ECC34138BAC56E8733986A3EBDE

ACCEPTED. Welcome to UU-K, have fun demolishing even more enemies on ZAM. :)

• Upvote 1

Before Ramsy accepts, puts on hold or rejects, remember we NEED more members US....... Because I'm the only one...

No... you need more players who have good ping on the U.S. servers and/or players in the western hemisphere.  Meddur-Freggar you silly goose.

• Upvote 1

In-game name:  [TR]Bellucci #SOMA

Steam link:    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035036277/

XUID (/steamid): 11000010474e875

Knifing skill (on a scale from 1 to 10): 7-8 

Tell us a little bit about yourself: 

Im 20 years old I go to school 2 days in a week and working 4 days in a week. and after work or school i am going to Fitness .

I like playing on ZAM server everyone knows how often I'm online on the ZAM server xD 

I know i've got a lot of problems before this with my lil bro xD 

But its already over he dont play anymore so i thought maybe I have still a chance to get in the UU-K 

I think I'm good enough to get in the UU-K .

Adios amigoosss, 

Bellucci 

REJECTED. Braby* stated a fact, and I won't go against it. Re-apply when you can prove a change in behaviour and when Braby* can verify for sure what you say.