Theater not working

zalipolo

I am sure that I am not the only one who wants to go back into theater and watch something they did right or what someone else did, but this error pops up almost every time you go into a theater. I know other people have this problem is there anyway we could fix this? It would help reporting people.

I am sure that I am not the only one who wants to go back into theater and watch something they did right or what someone else did, but this error pops up almost every time you go into a theater. I know other people have this problem is there anyway we could fix this? It would help reporting people.

I never had this problem when I was reporting people. Until I became a moderator/admin I tend to get this error when I wanted to preview something on my recent games (either because I had a good gameplay or some apparent reason). What I do is, I tend to clean my computer because it sometimes has junk files that I personally don't really need just because when I tend to download stuff I forget to read it first to see, what I do is just download it automatically and then I realize that I downloaded multiple programs from that download that I didn't read. I have learned my lesson from that and starting reading those downloads that I really need to download. I have browsed other ideas and I saw OwnerofAll's post about this problem and I did what he said. I remember him writing something about uninstalling Black ops and it's local content and reinstalling it, and that's what I did. Now I rarely have this issue thanks to him and some other people's ideas out there.

There are tons of topics regarding this, I think even you made one yourself. Just browse the forums.

Yeah, I remember Zalipolo making a topic similar to this, he could of just went back to his old topic, and say BUMP and tell us he's having problems with Theater Mode again. Well whatever there's nothing we can do but to deal with this other topic he made. When I was at that stage, I searched for at least 2 hours for answers of how to fix this Out of Memory problem situation, and I am glad that I did this because I rarely have this problem.

• 2 months later...

I don't think this includes your PC's ram, because when i had this problem i had 24gb, back then, i still do. It's just the files that are corrupted and need verifying. Usually these files need some sort of cleaning up, because their full of junk. My opinion.

verified cache and it worked once, doesn't work for anymore

meh i had a good knife game and wanted to record it in theater i did verify the chache but it still says error out of memory but i have 16gb of ram