Reasons

I LOVE INDY

Lately I have being noticing new people coming to our site just for a application or people coming hanging around for abit application with shifty reasons then never coming back. Unfortnetly I have to say reasons for join or recruiting for undead uprising roles is downgrading by the millions. I really think we should get some good reasons that come from the heart not your desire for a better class the the power after all, knowledge is power but power is not knowledge (my words) in this case non vipers knowing more about the server than some moderators (acually happend to me) any sorry for his topic but I really think it needs to be delt with

Retards have always just signed up and made an application; you just have seen it because you're more active on the website. Members (as far as I know) only get the satisfaction of being in UU. So being recognized. It's just the title and being able to support te clan by spreading the word of awesomeness

Elmo your a greta guy but I don't think you know what I'm talking about I'm trying to say most people just want more and more and don't have real reasons to get into the clan

That has always been the case; people join or at least attempt to join expecting huge amounts of glory and fame and perks.