Finnaly!!! Got my password back!

KingJake

Hi I AM BACK to my old account my first one and my favorite So I hope to now use this one for now and see you on forums I change my name to Hydra If it possible I try later, So thank you for reading bye

H

Y  

D

R

A.

• Upvote 1

mmm Yes. I changed my name a lot but I didn't try to make you think I am someone new so I don't want to lie anymore so yes My name was xX_Sniper_Xx, Peanut, Zeagle Now Hydra I change for my own fun Just can't imagen a nick name that I can use for ever

Note: You didn't said anything to xStone420x but he was OMEGA, OwnerOffAll, and I think more don't remeber for sure

• Upvote 1

mmm Yes. I changed my name a lot but I didn't try to make you think I am someone new so I don't want to lie anymore so yes My name was xX_Sniper_Xx, Peanut, Zeagle Now Hydra I change for my own fun Just can't imagen a nick name that I can use for ever

Note: You didn't said anything to xStone420x but he was OMEGA, OwnerOffAll, and I think more don't remeber for sure

and Stoner420 changed his name out of personal pleasure, you're doing it to try and create a new identity in which nobody hates you.

• Upvote 3