How do I do this?

KingJake

Question

Hi Guys I have a question I can't post anything on Moderator Application Forum. Someone tells me I need more posts like 75 or something, but I can see people have like 5 posts and they can do that so can someone help me with that. Thank you 

H

Y

D

R

A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 answers to this question

You need 75 posts to apply. And i think only faith gots mod wirhout having 75 posts

Again I would say that me not having a lot of post does not mean I dont read forums or check them, I just dont throw a comment on every topic I read or see.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again I would say that me not having a lot of post does not mean I dont read forums or check them, I just dont throw a comment on every topic I read or see.

Same for me, I think its stupid to just post random and meaningless posts on every thread I read.