Hydra's Tennis tournament

KingJake

Hi guys I never thought that I will miss New York that much I just gonne to Dominican Republic to my tennis tournament! I am very existed to do it because if I will win I will get a level up! Now I have 6/10, I win 7/10. When I get 10/10 Golden Tennis Player Skill. My teacher will give me a new Racquet PLEASE Belive in me Hope I win thank you for reading.

OMFG! 

I WON THE FIRST PLACE!

First Place = Vladimir Koshenko= Thats me 

Second Place = Cristina Gauldez= She fucking plays good 4-3

Third Place = Brenna Lee = Not the best player but = 4-2

I played with:

Lola Tanilien,

Rafael Carmen,

Brenna Lee,

Cristina Gauldez,

NOTE: If you think that does name are strange in Dominican Republic everyone talking spanish so names are like that. 

• Upvote 2

OMFG! 

I WON THE FIRST PLACE!

First Place = Vladimir Koshenko= Thats me 

Second Place = Cristina Gauldez= She fucking plays good 4-3

Third Place = Brenna Lee = Not the best player but = 4-2

I played with:

Lola Tanilien,

Rafael Carmen,

Brenna Lee,

Cristina Gauldez,

NOTE: If you think that does name are strange in Dominican Republic everyone talking spanish so names are like that. 

Congratulations! :D

• 2 weeks later...