Why Aussies are weird

I LOVE INDY

I assume by now you all know that australia has a different time to everyone but did you know that we are one day ahead of everyone? This means we can tell the future and we know what's coming.....its a secret.

So we thought we should make the best of our time by shitting in cans and drinking beer until we die or just jumping of houses and shit, so now everyone understands why Aussies are FUCKING AWESOME!!!

• Downvote 5

Wow dude be nice man if you don't like it shut up

Na there is no reason for you to post this about you and your country. Simply we don't care (not to be rude) just stop posting this useless content 

• Upvote 1

@I LOVE INDY i just give you a tip, sure you dont have to listen on it but it would help you: STOP making useless post those who nobody interest and have nothing to do with UU and ZAM (sure you can make some post which have nothing to do with UU but I think you already have enough posts like this).

Your reputation points will pass -200 if you go on like that, so please stop it.

• Upvote 4

I have been wondering who you are since I joined ZAM Community. oO

Can someone explain that he is just a troll (nickname explains that though) or some guy who needs attention?

He is a moron. He is like 13 years old and talks about drinking beer much because he thinks it's cool, and he ALWAYS, ALWAYS post his bad, retarded and unnecessary   topics in the WRONG SECTION.