Clash of clans

I LOVE INDY

Ok so I know we fucked everything up but I am making a Undead Uprsing clan so please join so we can start some clan wars

My name is toddyak so look for my user name and join and admins on here will be admins on their so no free co

And yes I undertsand that I will be the leader but whatever deal wif it mayby if you donate enough troops you might get co

• Downvote 4

@ I LOVE INDY so it is your aim to pass the -200 ?

Ok like you want...

Bloody please SHUT THE FUCK UP this is a totally on topic discussion I'm starting to think that you just hate me ?

And btw your gona get me there arnt you cause you want someone to be hated by uu so you can be safe to hate on me with support I know how it works I worked 2 years as a peer support leader

Hmm i see how much comment this topic have and yea it seems like very important.

You made me dont like you (I think i am not alone who dont like you).

I already gave you a tipp but you dont want to listen.

It was your discussion to make you unpopular so change it or deal with it.

• Upvote 2

Doesn't ReLoW and Frupiss already have an "official" UU clan on Clash of Clans? Or did it get deleted just because you had one?

If ReLoW+Frupiss already have an "official" UU clan on Clash of Clans, I don't see any point of have more than 1 UU clan on Clash of Clans it kind of ruins the game unless both the UU clans on Clash of Clans want to duel each other? That could probably be fun to watch.

As for BLOODY, and I LOVE INDY. I have some concerns about you two right now. Bloody, I believe you said the same thing about 10 to 15 times to I LOVE INDY and it's kind of parannoying him, and I am kind of sick and tired of reading the same thing you say to him. But I understand that you are right about I LOVE INDY, he is not lovable and no one really supports (likes) him. As for I LOVE INDY, please stop making useless topics that no one really wants to read and talk about. I'll remain on BLOODY's side just because he is right about you, and he seems mature than you are. Until we see you change I LOVE INDY then your reputation might change. But for now, just stop what you are doing, and we will all be okay with you.

• 3 weeks later...