Where have you traveled

Whurtle

I'm not trying to be like I love Indy and make random topics but just wondering where you guys have been to. So pls no hate for this topic.

Whurtle: China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Canada, Holland, France

That's all I remember.

• Upvote 1

ViiRuS is lame, stahp saying states in the US ^^.

I've been to: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, USA, Mexico, Spain (Island), Thailand, Laos and Burma.

Where in USA: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York and more i dont remember. (Road trip from San Francisco to Mexico then flight to NY

Ye, but in case you didn't notice, each state is at least the size of Sweden -.-

Alaska and Texas are the ONLY states in the United States that are bigger then Sweden.

Sweden: 450 295 square kilometers or 173 860 square miles

United States 3 largest states:

Alaska: 633 267 square miles.

Texas: 268 580 square miles.

California: 163,695 square miles.

• Upvote 2

Alaska and Texas are the ONLY states in the United States that are bigger then Sweden.

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice wiki

I went to Cali once and got lost and almost drove into Mexico, never been so scared in my life lbvs

Same shit happened to me, but in virginia; Basically, my father bought a house in Virginia, a really small and clumsy home, but right next to the beach, so we spent all day there, but even before that; We got the plane, got of at the airport, and we decided to get a taxi, but as you might guess all taxis has been taken, so my dad got a map out, he's like ''Ez we can get there, only twennyone miles'' I facepalmed... but we walked anyways. So we just followed my dad, he was going in all different directions, i saw a sign, that said some state i supposed, i told my dad he just ignored me, constantly staring at his fucking map. We finally made it to the ''Area'' around there, which we thought its close, ow hail no it wasn't, we asked people in the end, they gave us some directions, but their amazing pure american accents helped us so much, so we carried on walking where they pointed anyway. We see a beach, my dad is like '' um oke i guess its somewhere here'' ow boy.... we wondered around so much... we got there in about 4-5 hours... gg wp