New map rotation on ZAM?

viirus_iquickz

New map rotation on ZAM?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys want a new map rotation added to ZAM?

• Yes, add a new map rotation to ZAM. If so, what kind of rotation were you thinking about?
    • No, keep the map rotation the same. Explain why?
    • Meh, I don't know. You don't support either side or aren't sure.

You obviously don't like being wrong, that is why you're butthurt?  Anyways, I assume (if it happened) the 140 cades were kind of a borderline, with common sense you should think that.  Anyways, you're not always right, get over it.

Nobody likes being wrong, it's in our blood. But being wrong is different from being mistreated. Read my post one more time before you point me out in this whole story and then criticize (just pointing out that criticizing isn't always a bad thing or meant badly) me.

Also, since you're just jumping to conclusions about me being wrong, read these parts again:

@Ramsy ZAM can have and got a map with 270 cades, we had maps with over 300 so that's no problem at all.

That's beside the point. Just because I, a single member of the community, did not work with maps in quite some time, doesn't mean that making a post (update; news) about the new limitations of the mod (ZAM) would have hurt.

Nobody likes being wrong, it's in our blood. But being wrong is different from being mistreated. Read my post one more time before you point me out in this whole story and then criticize (just pointing out that criticizing isn't always a bad thing or meant badly) me.

Also, since you're just jumping to conclusions about me being wrong, read these parts again:

There's a difference between being wrong and not being happy, and then you being wrong and not happy. I read the posts multiple times before I actually said something. Your problem is that you're upset at the fact that he's not using your maps, under the assumption that all things that come from you are greater than everyone else's. Sure you said that you didn't expect everyone to be picked, but if you didn't expect some to be implemented then you shouldn't expect them all. Just because you're a server admin doesn't mean that everything that you do is great.

There's a difference between being wrong and not being happy, and then you being wrong and not happy. I read the posts multiple times before I actually said something. Your problem is that you're upset at the fact that he's not using your maps, under the assumption that all things that come from you are greater than everyone else's. Sure you said that you didn't expect everyone to be picked, but if you didn't expect some to be implemented then you shouldn't expect them all. Just because you're a server admin doesn't mean that everything that you do is great.

Once again, as I said, I only expected a few to be added, at least for some time. Even maps that Classixz himself said were great and would add, I never saw sight of. And even if I were to ask for opinions on the website, same outcome right there.

Let's just stop this argument right here, because I have nothing else to say.