Rude admin

totalxq

Nice post faggot. Just joking, that's how some people refer to friends as, it can actually be considered a friendly gesture in some cases. Me and my friends call each other names all the time, for fun, and to piss each other off at times, we do it cause we're being nice.. :) 

He probably didn't mean it in harm, even if you were the one that killed him, and he was referring to your ping being the one who killed him, still could have responded with "nice skills faggot", if that were the case. We are all buddies on Z.A.M. So we call each other by our names we give one another.

• Upvote 1

But in Chews defense, we have all gotten upset one time or another and said or typed something rude. Those responses are usually done in the heat of the moment, so don’t take it personal. There are plenty of ZAM users who can attest that I have a bad habit of calling players who choose to use HP: “HP p*ssies or whores”, only because I choose to spend my point on other perks. If you play enough, you will notice that ALL admins (yes, incl. Viirus) also take the time to make supportive comments to players.

Needless to say, all players are welcome on ZAM servers. But if your connection speed doesn’t allow for lag free game play, then please make the necessary changes to correct it. If a player’s elevated ping only affected that single player, there wouldn’t be an issue. Unfortunately that isn’t the case and needs to be addressed. Just be glad Chew didn’t kick you. Rest assured if I see your connection affecting others, I will not hesitate to kick you. But don’t take it personal. Think about the greater good of the server.

• Upvote 2

If you play enough, you will notice that ALL admins (yes, incl. Viirus) also take the time to make supportive comments to players.

Doesn't have the time to make supportive comments to players. But I see what ya did there.

Anyways Total, I don't really see AghChew being rude to you at all. I mean it kind of looks like more of a joke, but I rarely see AghChew do this. In other words be rude. I think of AghChew as an average administrator, but seems cool/okay at times. But I see that you guys settled this, but this topic wasn't really necessary at all in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Nice post faggot. Just joking, that's how some people refer to friends as, it can actually be considered a friendly gesture in some cases. Me and my friends call each other names all the time, for fun, and to piss each other off at times, we do it cause we're being nice.. :)

He probably didn't mean it in harm, even if you were the one that killed him, and he was referring to your ping being the one who killed him, still could have responded with "nice skills faggot", if that were the case. We are all buddies on Z.A.M. So we call each other by our names we give one another.

Thanks, at least you give a response that makes me feel better. I like you for that. He apologized so we're all good. Most people hate me on this server thing so online after the incident I rarely speak in game or type being afraid somebody will make fun of me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most people hate me on this server thing so online after the incident I rarely speak in game or type being afraid somebody will make fun of me.

554992_1404951159723363_2009883807_n.jpg

We won't make fun of you if you type in-game. We are a friendly community, and we won't hurt you in any ways. Don't be scared or shy to type in-game. Remember, we are a community and we stick together in any way. Don't feel that way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

554992_1404951159723363_2009883807_n.jpg

We won't make fun of you if you type in-game. We are a friendly community, and we won't hurt you in any ways. Don't be scared or shy to type in-game. Remember, we are a community and we stick together in any way. Don't feel that way.

can you add me on steam, i want to PM you a bit. My ID is Totalxq