WHITELIGHTNING introduction

WHITELIGHTNING

Hi, my real name is Cole i live in Idaho with 1 brother and of course my parents.That brother is Some1 that plays ZAM. His name is FROSTBYTE and you might have seen him in game a few times. Well theres not much stuff about me but here i go. I ride a dirtbike (KX 100) and also race in the desert.I have 2 pitbulls and 2 cats. I love to play on ZaM US. I have a nice gaming setup and i have shown that in the topic Computer setups. I love to hang out with my friends and have a good time. I would really like to become a part of the UU but cant because i cant reapply for member. I like to watch movies and sit and relax with my dogs.My favorite admin is probally indy because he is nice and helps out when i have a question. I also like virus and Spat and Agh and every1. You guys are all helpfull.I like to play baseball that another sport. Idaho is kinda boring but what ever i live here so i am happy. I am 11 years old and wish I could meet every one on zam like admins moderators members maker. I don't know very many people in real life that play zam all I know is my brother. I wish I knew more people though. My favorite map on zam is radiation and second favorite is firing range. The worst map I think on zam is nuketown because all you have to do is put a standing and a regular on top of it. To easy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://undeaduprising.net/new/index.php?/topic/3774-here-is-stuff-about-me/

First introduction of yours was really bad. Makes a brand new introduction and this time tells us more about himself. Gg, well played. FROSTBYTE is your sibling? That's just messed up. I don't really like him that much. Don't tell him that as that may anger him -.-

So, you're from Idaho you say. Please no visit me in real life.

Well that's some stuff about me if you would like to know more just ask me in the comments.

How old are you? Which administrator do you like the most (vote for indy as he is smexy)? Do you really want to meet me in real life (please no do it)? How's life in Idaho (boring probably)? Do you love your sibling and parents or do you hate them? Any sports you do besides dirt biking? Do you hate School? Who do you hate the most and who do you love the most on our server? What do you want to do when you grow up? Do you think you will succeed in the future or fail in the future? Do you have friends in real life? Is there anything else that I'm forgetting probably not as that is all I could think of. YOU IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!