Wait who Wants Admin?

Myst2

12 members have voted

1. 1. this

• poll
    • is
    • over

Staying at Neutral for now. I don't really know you that much. Ever since you returned to Black Ops, you starting being some-what active on our servers. You are some-what active on our UU teamspeak server, and you are always active on our UU website. This is all I gotta say for now, but my answer may change to a yes that is if I can get to know you more and if you are active some more.

Sorry for trolling with you mate, but that's what I do when I meet new people.

Such a useful post. What was this post for? Sorry if I'm missing the point to it but I found this rather useless.

I'm thinking maybe you were gonna do something with it but changed your mind and changed it via edit?

If this was an "apply" post, I'm gonna have to go with ViiRuS on this. For the time I did see you in TS you were nice. All I need is a little more time with you and I might see you fit for the position. 

Edited by Fluffle Puff

@Fluffle Puff This post (topic) had something to do with applying for admin. It's just that he changed his mind, edited everything he typed, deleted it and replaced it with the word "delete." I guess he changed his mind for some reason. I guess he didn't want to risk getting admin or risk getting rejected but still it's his choice, not ours.

After seeing him change his mind, I feel like my comment above seems useless and has nothing to do with this topic anymore.

Lock this topic plox?