[UU]Member Application

KingJake

Welcome to my [uU]Member Application

1.Why am I doing this?: At first time I showed my self as an idiot and dumb guy, and I want to try to apply again. Too bad that I got rejected from "Join Us" section like in 2014 or 2013?!?! So I would like to apply again. 

2. Why me?: 

1. I'm very active in game

2. I'm not breaking rules or glitching.

3. I'm friendly

4. I'm active on UndeadUprising.net

5. I like to help people and make something good for them.

3. About me: I am a nice guy and I love ZAM and tennis. I'm learning in IMG Tennis Academy, my name is Vladimir and I am from Russia but now I live in Florida. I know that not everyone here like me, but I want to have a second chance to change my self and be a part of [uU]Community.

Apply Section.

1. In-game name: TheKinG'Jake

2. My BO1 XUID: 110000104900218

3.Which server is most visited: US Server

Thanks For Everyone

T   h   e   K   i   n   G ' J   a   k  e

• Downvote 1

this guy is being rude to me when i kill him and i have hp:\

he was camping and i bought 500 hp and then he ran and i had hp and he didnt have bowie and i killed him  and i was noob fag and more and more

so NO from me :<

• Downvote 1

this guy is being rude to me when i kill him and i have hp:\

he was camping and i bought 500 hp and then he ran and i had hp and he didnt have bowie and i killed him  and i was noob fag and more and more

so NO from me :<

Dude I've never played with u?