Heroes never really die

Ramsy

Faber est quisque fortunae suae.

"Every man is the architect of his own fortune."

Can't believe it's been 2 years already. Time flies by when you're having fun, as they say.

Wow, umm, where do I start. Well, clearly, UU and ZAM have had their fair share of ups and downs, and (I hope) that it will stay like that. You can't mature if you don't learn from your mistakes and do your absolute best to make things better, can you now?

UU is my 2nd home and family. Without it, I would be nowhere. I may sound somewhat dramatic when saying so, but you don't know the half of it. With limited resources and people to hang around with here where I live, much like many of us here, I rely on video-games. A voice behind a microphone suddenly becomes your new friend, in the blink of an eye.

ZAM has, done wonders for many of us here. I have met so many people that I cannot bare to think of losing. I could start listing them, but that list would stretch out to oblivion. I don't even have to say anything about that, you all know that you have your name in here.

But, I digress. Back to the subject.

Classixz, this anonymous cat lover that we all praise, had it all coming. Whatever he got, he deserved it. All of the support and affection makes up for the crap he's been put through, by randoms, Axrill, and heck, even me. I'm - without a doubt - the first on the list of people who have caused him a lot of stress and anger. I'm surprised that I managed to get this far with that in mind.

My biggest regret is ever pushing so hard to have things my way. It pretty much made a stable friendship between Classixz and me impossible to have. But, despite all the shit I put him through and what-not, I still love him for who he is, what he did and all of who he is. I cannot express this in adequate words, so, much like indy, I'll try to.

Classixz, if you are reading this, please know that you have given me something nobody has ever given me. You've given me a source of entertainment and socialization that's made me happier than ever. Sure, I can't have all I can dream off, but you made up for that rather well, if I may say so myself. You gave me the chance to express myself and let people know of who I am and how I do things. You gave me the opportunity to support, protect and love all that you have done. You are the reason why I am still here, on Black Ops, on this website, right now. You are the guy who, without hesitation, spent countless hours working on something so small, yet so big and so significant. You are the person that, as crazy as it may sound, changed my life a bit. For the better, of course. Much like indy, I have no idea where I'd be right now if it weren't for you. I cannot express properly how much you truly mean to me, because all of this text is just a tiny little sharing of my emotions, thoughts and hopes. Your name means so much more, that it's impossible to comprehend for some.

Thank you, for putting up with me.

Thank you, for believing in me.

Thank you, for helping me, supporting me and protecting me.

Thank you, for making NxT' and UU.

Thank you, for making UZM and ZAM.

Thank you, for giving me and many others so many memories.

Thank you, for making each and every day of mine somewhat brighter.

Thank you, for being who you are.

And most importantly, thank you for being the Classixz we all know throughout this whole time.

I wish you the best of luck in school, work, love, family and - generally - life, and whatever awaits you. I hope that you achieve great things, and paint your name a meaning in many other places. I hope that you never really leave us, because that would, in simbolical meaning, be the true end of UU and ZAM. I pray that you stay with us for as long as possible. Play with us, talk, smile, have fun, and RELAX, DO NOT STRESS. :)

I sincerely hope that we can talk more on TeamSpeak, because I see the whole "administrator - co-founder/founder" setting a gateway between friends. When I want to talk to you and Griggs and indy, I hate knowing that you're "secluded" from the rest of us, in a seperate channel. I want to talk more with you guys, I want to unwind more, just talk, not about modding, future work, etc... Just friends, casually talking. That's what I hope will somehow be possible.

I will soon be posting whatever screenshots or anything else I can find, to show my memories from the past. I was quite over due with doing so, but I'll make sure to post some stuff for all of you to see.

Thank you for all of your work, contributions, help and everything else that you've done.

Thank you for forever being awesome.

Thank you for being my friend.

• Upvote 5

Nicely done ramz!!

Faber est quisque fortunae suae.

"Every man is the architect of his own fortune."

Can't believe it's been 2 years already. Time flies by when you're having fun, as they say.

Wow, umm, where do I start. Well, clearly, UU and ZAM have had their fair share of ups and downs, and (I hope) that it will stay like that. You can't mature if you don't learn from your mistakes and do your absolute best to make things better, can you now?

UU is my 2nd home and family. Without it, I would be nowhere. I may sound somewhat dramatic when saying so, but you don't know the half of it. With limited resources and people to hang around with here where I live, much like many of us here, I rely on video-games. A voice behind a microphone suddenly becomes your new friend, in the blink of an eye.

ZAM has, done wonders for many of us here. I have met so many people that I cannot bare to think of losing. I could start listing them, but that list would stretch out to oblivion. I don't even have to say anything about that, you all know that you have your name in here.

But, I digress. Back to the subject.

Classixz, this anonymous cat lover that we all praise, had it all coming. Whatever he got, he deserved it. All of the support and affection makes up for the crap he's been put through, by randoms, Axrill, and heck, even me. I'm - without a doubt - the first on the list of people who have caused him a lot of stress and anger. I'm surprised that I managed to get this far with that in mind.

My biggest regret is ever pushing so hard to have things my way. It pretty much made a stable friendship between Classixz and me impossible to have. But, despite all the shit I put him through and what-not, I still love him for who he is, what he did and all of who he is. I cannot express this in adequate words, so, much like indy, I'll try to.

Classixz, if you are reading this, please know that you have given me something nobody has ever given me. You've given me a source of entertainment and socialization that's made me happier than ever. Sure, I can't have all I can dream off, but you made up for that rather well, if I may say so myself. You gave me the chance to express myself and let people know of who I am and how I do things. You gave me the opportunity to support, protect and love all that you have done. You are the reason why I am still here, on Black Ops, on this website, right now. You are the guy who, without hesitation, spent countless hours working on something so small, yet so big and so significant. You are the person that, as crazy as it may sound, changed my life a bit. For the better, of course. Much like indy, I have no idea where I'd be right now if it weren't for you. I cannot express properly how much you truly mean to me, because all of this text is just a tiny little sharing of my emotions, thoughts and hopes. Your name means so much more, that it's impossible to comprehend for some.

Thank you, for putting up with me.

Thank you, for believing in me.

Thank you, for helping me, supporting me and protecting me.

Thank you, for making NxT' and UU.

Thank you, for making UZM and ZAM.

Thank you, for giving me and many others so many memories.

Thank you, for making each and every day of mine somewhat brighter.

Thank you, for being who you are.

And most importantly, thank you for being the Classixz we all know throughout this whole time.

I wish you the best of luck in school, work, love, family and - generally - life, and whatever awaits you. I hope that you achieve great things, and paint your name a meaning in many other places. I hope that you never really leave us, because that would, in simbolical meaning, be the true end of UU and ZAM. I pray that you stay with us for as long as possible. Play with us, talk, smile, have fun, and RELAX, DO NOT STRESS. :)

I sincerely hope that we can talk more on TeamSpeak, because I see the whole "administrator - co-founder/founder" setting a gateway between friends. When I want to talk to you and Griggs and indy, I hate knowing that you're "secluded" from the rest of us, in a seperate channel. I want to talk more with you guys, I want to unwind more, just talk, not about modding, future work, etc... Just friends, casually talking. That's what I hope will somehow be possible.

I will soon be posting whatever screenshots or anything else I can find, to show my memories from the past. I was quite over due with doing so, but I'll make sure to post some stuff for all of you to see.

Thank you for all of your work, contributions, help and everything else that you've done.

Thank you for forever being awesome.

Thank you for being my friend.