please demote platfuss

hello guys i was playing ZAM in red server today and i was camping in the yellow house and zombie broke cades with cade limb glitch and them tommy and platfuss said that  i broke all the cades.and then i said to plafftuss and tommy:u fucking idiots how should i brake cades i dont have sniper to do it+ i wanted to live.than platfuss banned me for 2 days for breaking cades and for insult

please demote platfuss cuz hes unfair admin.he dont bad his friends for rq.he banned me 2 days ago for rq and i didnt even rq.please demote him cuz he dont deserver admin!

thanks

• Upvote 5

dude 2 guys told me in teamspeak you destroyed cades , after that you insultung me as an idiot  ? hmm let me think what i should do with you ...

and btw you are banned for insulting admins + breaking cades so choose wich reason you more like ..

• Upvote 2

• Community Manager

I think o.O You can show more real proofs :P :) No hate but all i saw is "plz demote plattfuss"

I've never had problems with plat and the same when i saw him in game. Maybe it was an accident and made a mistake? Everybody do mistakes, and plat is here long time as trusted admin so this wouldn't be that bad. :-) again no hate plis :c

• Upvote 3

I just love how people nowadays are trying to get certain admins kicked out of the staff team because they either hate that person or wish that person never became an administrator in the first place. Those who wanted to be an admin had to work really hard to become one and they did. If you have a problem with an admin you can either deal with it or message that certain admin some how (either on the website or on Steam) and message that admin saying how you really feel about them. They'll understand and hopefully you'll understand.

There's been certain people who have made topics saying that this admin should be demoted for what he did. But we either banned the guy for what he did or we absolutely didn't do anything at all. I guess it just depends on what the admin did. No matter what, people will either support Plattfuss or people won't support Plattfuss. I've known Plattfuss since the day he became a moderator and to tell you the truth he's a pretty good admin.

• Upvote 8

Today right when I joined the game. After 30 second I see cookie monster straight disrespecting plat without really any explaining. Cookie, if you had acted more mature in a situation like that, you would not have been banned. Next time, explain the situation maturely and it might be handled better.

As for platt. He is a great admin. I know that he wouldnt ban anyone on purpose. So cookie. Even if you were mistaken for breaking cades, you could have gone to theater and showed us the clip that you didnt(IT was a quick map nuketown, theater would have worked for that map). But you didnt do the right thing and now its too far gone, sad face.

• Upvote 2

Plattfuss is maybe an idiot, maybe he is an big one to... whatever(not the point)... I think he or any admin would never ban someone without a reason... It isn't easy to become an admin... And if you are an admin you wouldn't risk something to get demoted... :p You deserve what you get :p Deal with it.