zam 1.8 new rules?

Cookie Monster

hey guys!

so i just got my mvp and i watched some indy's blody's and more more video and i realized: why dafuq i dont run at start? so since i am mvp i always run for speedo bowie knife and limb protector max ammo and more....then i olmoast alaways got killed by people that buy sr71 or the buy bali knifes even if i say please dont buy it.so some days agoi was playing on olmoast full server and i was running i got 6 kills then i got my equipment and i was just like running got like 20 knife streaks and then someone killed me....he bought bali knifes+sr71.i dont think thats fair so if u guys can set new rules for runners? so if someone is running olmoast all the time u arent allowed to buy bali knifes and sr71.i tought that would be great!

thanks for reading 

cookie monster

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wouldn't consider myself a fantastic runner myself. But I will show you some neat tricks on how to survive, and kill someone with Ballistic knives. As for SR71, what I do is if I can't adapt, (which makes you invisible to the SR71) I usually go to the back of the map and see how long I can survive, sometimes if I kill all of them and it end's I run and hide somewhere to get my bearings. I agree'd with some that the Ballistic knives should be left as they are, I'll teach ya a thing or two on how to not get killed by them so quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGZAelphuMI

Here is a video of me knifing people with the knives. If you look all the people I kill who have the knives I kill at an angle. NEVER go in front of someone with the knives. Stay to the side with those. 

Normal knife or Bowie, go head on. 

I wouldn't consider myself a fantastic runner myself. But I will show you some neat tricks on how to survive, and kill someone with Ballistic knives. As for SR71, what I do is if I can't adapt, (which makes you invisible to the SR71) I usually go to the back of the map and see how long I can survive, sometimes if I kill all of them and it end's I run and hide somewhere to get my bearings. I agree'd with some that the Ballistic knives should be left as they are, I'll teach ya a thing or two on how to not get killed by them so quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGZAelphuMI

Here is a video of me knifing people with the knives. If you look all the people I kill who have the knives I kill at an angle. NEVER go in front of someone with the knives. Stay to the side with those. 

Normal knife or Bowie, go head on. 

fluff i was just playing zam today i got 24 knife streak and i was in adapt than my adapt run out and someone bought sr71 :c and i died :c i was just about to buy adapt but fucking sr71 :c

bowie knife has a faster animation than ballistic knives... you're basically asking if people can get banned for being a better knifer.  NO, there cannot be a rule against this. Why?  Because A. You very well know the risks of running and knifing and B. You're not going to get banned for purchasing something in the store.

Shellfish people.

• Upvote 1

bowie knife has a faster animation than ballistic knives... you're basically asking if people can get banned for being a better knifer.  NO, there cannot be a rule against this. Why?  Because A. You very well know the risks of running and knifing and B. You're not going to get banned for purchasing something in the store.

Shellfish people.

no i didnt meanth that! i mean if u can set the  rule to not buy it so it would be fair...if someone break the rule simply !kill him next round?

I don't like the zombie ballistics but instead of making a rule why couldn't they just raise the price for them? and the sr71 like everyone said you are faster and you can buy it too. In 1.8 I think instead of ballistics being 600 pts they should be 1000 so zombies only buy them if they NEED them