ZAM 1.8 idea

Startune

Hello, Zam

my name is Startune and i have the best idea probaly for the ZAM 1.8 game.

It´s called Armor and you can find it under the special items tab of Survivors. It costs 1500 points and you can only buy it 3 times. What this is is that it gives you 400 health for the whole round untill you get knifed the point is that they will have to knife you twice. Than ask why can you only buy it 3 times. It´s the point that the armor (health) doesn't regenerate. So once more a quick explanation:

-Armor (under special items tab)

-400 health

-only able to buy it three times

-costs 1500 points

tell me what you think about it

greetings, Startune

• Upvote 1

"It costs 1500 points and you can only buy it 3 times."

"Than ask why can you only buy it 3 times."

"-only able to buy it three times"

If you can buy it three times, it would mean you could in theory take three hits before dying. See my point?

We have a perk called tuffbrew, that wil give survivors an extra hit, I wanted this in cold blooded being a run class and all, but swedish people think its stupid apparently, so what do u guys think, price can be anywhere from 800-2000

that think would be awesome on coldbloded, we can remove meltdown....

• Downvote 1

We have a perk called tuffbrew, that wil give survivors an extra hit, I wanted this in cold blooded being a run class and all, but swedish people think its stupid apparently, so what do u guys think, price can be anywhere from 800-2000

Don't make the same mistake as with Forcefield - make sure you disable cading when using it and all that shit.