Knife server.

Fluffle Puff

In case you have not heard all ready, the knife server is back up!

Thank's to Classixz who helped me set it up, we will have the knife server for a while. (I payed for a month but next paycheck which is in a couple days I will put about three months in)

It's hosted in New Jersey so EU can still have a chance in the fun. Hope you guys enjoy and have fun knifing!

Sidenote: If I see you shooting or flashing people OR using tomahawks, I nor any other's in charge will not take kindly to it. No lethal killstreaks, knife only blah blah blah it's all in the title. 

• Upvote 4

Yeah i mean EU and knife server? EU knife = EW backup :D

Hehehe watch out what you are saying Pat! Where is the most "backuper" from? Yeah US mate.

Atleast we could give it a try to host the server in EU.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have said this in the shout-box, but I feel I should make a post so you can always find what I have to say. I have put down another month to the UU knife server but in the future when I might not be able to do it on my own, I will need your help. You don't have to give much as every little bit helps. 

Here is a link were you can donate and such. https://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=2428352e6751aadf493bc63fde15ded7

Thanks.

• Upvote 1