Cracked D4/C4

Startune

Hello people,

I am here today for this one thing that has bothered me alot lately. I am talking about the D4/C4 spot on cracked (check the image). I experienced people breaking my cades several times because, they think they had the right because they thaught I was glitching. I died alot because of this. Therefore I wanted to make a post about this so you guys know this is not glitching. You are reachable by cade-limb, which makes it not glitching. So please if you think as a survivor (talking to non admins & stuff) that someone is glitching don't straight away break the cades. Tell them first. After all breaking cades is bannable too.

Greetings, Startune

• Upvote 2

Hello startune. That is not the only spot. Every map, you can go and stack into walls. And they guy who thinks you glitch on crack, will also think you glitch on array, hanoi etc when your on a wall. Ok well now that I thought about it, i will talk to classixz making console say: stacking up to walls is not bannble, as long as it is reachable by cade-limbs. Or something similar to that. Or we can teach those noobs not to break the cades/ report em. 

• Upvote 1

It's really simple:

As long as you can be cade-limbed off of your structure and as long as you are not intentionally endlessly stalling the game (meaning: as long as you did not go up to your spot, are the final survivor and intentionally aren't killing the zombies to prevent them from getting (death) points and then using those (death) points to cade-limb you, or use anything else they can against you), you're fine. And if the spot is not too sketchy, you shouldn't be sniped either. However, if you go somewhere and you know that it is okay (due to what I said about cade-limbs and stalling), but it looks questionable (raises awareness and makes people think you are glitching), simply say something in team-chat (because you don't want the zombies to know where you are) or use your mic in-game (just make sure it's actually working and you aren't too loud). That last part was more of a tip, rather than a rule, btw.