Happy birthday, ViiRuS_iQuicKZ!

I've been waiting for this day for the past 2 years since 4 people share the same birthday. First time Partybot's ever said Happy Birthday to me.

When I came to the UU website today, I couldn't believe this many people took a few minutes of their life and typed "Happy Birthday" to me. I wasn't expecting this much (was expecting about 2-3 people to type Happy Birthday to me).

I'd like to say Thank you to everyone besides Dewsty for typing Happy Birthday to me. I know that I'd do the same when it's your guys birthday.

I'll also say "Thank you" to those who comment below because I'm too lazy to post multiple times saying thank you numerous times.

At least the good thing is that I'm the youngest out of the other 3 people who share the same birthday as I do. I'm still wondering who the "middle child" is?

• Upvote 2

YOU WUT M8!!!??

My favorite saying.  :)

I still can't believe that people are saying Happy Birthday to me even though that was yesterday. So thank you guys once again even though I said I wouldn't reply once more.

virus indy and ramsy all have same birthday... Indy is gonna rape both of you

I doubt that will happen.

• Upvote 1