Bo1 S&D team!

Bluebird

Hey guys, this is just a little news topic i will be doing for myxa, since he cant find his password to UU website noob. so as i was saying, myxa is looking for a team to play s&d with, you can either be in UU or not. if you are interested in joining contact either me or Myxa via steam. thx <3

if you cs fags are looking for something new, dirty bomb has a comp mode and now an snd gametype (execution), and offers lots of different characters with different abilities like bo3 or overwatch and best of all its a free game ;)

you just cant play competitive modes in pay2win games indy. (dirty bomb) bo3, bo2, bo1 and csgo are good competitive games but in black ops series all people do is run n gun and if someone camps for more than  3 seconds

"OMFG CAMPER NOOB I FAKKEN KIL UPOMFG CAMPER FJADFLKAKL!!!!1"

:D

you just cant play competitive modes in pay2win games indy. (dirty bomb) bo3, bo2, bo1 and csgo are good competitive games but in black ops series all people do is run n gun and if someone camps for more than  3 seconds

"OMFG CAMPER NOOB I FAKKEN KIL UPOMFG CAMPER FJADFLKAKL!!!!1"

:D

mhh, not actually pay to win

when you get the game you get automatically 30,00 credits so you can already get 1 of the 3 mercs that costs 3000.

getting 5000 credits without the starting 30k takes you more or less 30 h. from 28/29th of october (its finishing this in the 4th of november) they gave out a merc because they got their biggest update so its like a rewards to play the update with many bugs and things that have to be fixed. in this period they had a discount of about 80%/70% on the starter pack (it costed 7,00 €) I still use a merc that is default, even if i have 5 or 6 other mercs that i bought.

4 days ago i spent all my credits to buy a character and now i have an half of the needed credits for a new 1

its more like: be pro, get exp fast do missions and dont cry about others characters coz yours even if its a default 1 can rekt others ez.