UAV, Spyplanes..

Frupiss

• Community Manager

Well If this is just an idea section I would like to show you this.

If there is any possible chance of changing speed of swiping radar when you use SR-71 as zombie or same for survivors.. Maybe this would be better for runners to make It fair because It Is actually boring to survive ONLY with one Counter-UAV that comes with Misty skin. (CORRECT ME If I'm wrong because I wasnt stuying all the classes that are In zam if some of them maybe have counter-uav. IDK) 

By me It is good thought. The reason why I think about this Is that when you run and you're out of counter-UAV and you know zombie these days just can't take It fair and must make It for him almost impossible when there is more players...  You could find hiders with slower swiping also and campers too so It could make It fair for those that want to run.. Or just maybe add this feauture to normalne (non-class) shop [section] for like 300pts?? It will be really cool If this idea would be realized or just discuissed!^^

Thanks.

• Upvote 2

I really like this idea but are you sure it would be fair for a zombie to pay 500 for a sr71 and then human counters that with a 300 point purcase, which you also need to remember zombie pts are also harder to come by. But all in all great suggestion, hope this could be a thing

• Upvote 2

• Community Manager
9 hours ago, BrEn! said:

I really like this idea but are you sure it would be fair for a zombie to pay 500 for a sr71 and then human counters that with a 300 point purcase, which you also need to remember zombie pts are also harder to come by. But all in all great suggestion, hope this could be a thing

Sure but usualy when zombies turn on sr-71 it means your dead.. and they can do it like 4 zombies in a row so you got no chance like that and when your only one running so they are hunting you... 10+ vs 1.. I think this would be fair. Maybe we could get more knifers winning zam rounds! ^^