I would like the community to decide. KnFa |

stlmokevin

Today I banned a player for disrespect. That in itself isn't a big deal really, as it happens occasionally. Normally I wouldn't think twice about it, but I feel like giving him a chance. First, he joined on Nuketown with KnFa | Classixs. He quickly left and rejoined with just KnFa |.

Fine.

Then he starts camping with Forcefield. Pat warned him. Then he starts bickering over his microphone.. Blah Blah Blah. So I verbally warned him. He argued. People ask if they can leave, he tells them it's ok. I took issue with that. He argued. I warned him with the warn command.

He didn't stop bickering. Starts talking trash. His friends start joining in. sigh..

In the end I hit him with a 2 day ban. I feel he deserves the ban, but I'm willing to lift it if the community feels I should. I don't think I banned him without reason, I feel staff should be respected if we're to enforce the rules. I'm not someone who makes impulsive decisions, however I feel I would be wrong if I didn't give the community a chance to comment.

FYI- I banned him for 2 days.

YQ8VpYk.jpg?1

• Upvote 5

• Community Manager

This guy deserves much longer ban than 2 days. :) I know about him and he has a lot of problems with disrespecting. You decided right Kevin.

Wow, only 2 days, you were nicer than I would have been. It wasn't a simple case of disrespect. His intentional display of prohibited behavior and the encouragement of others to do the same through his actions, warranted the ban. I support your decision 100%.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.