Zr Kingz.........

BrEn!

So Today Philosoraptor messaged me saying that kingz was using glitch to get the gun as zombie, but as i knew i still needed proof. I messaged him back saying i will need proof to do anything and he told me he was happy to get it. 

bassicaly in this video if you listen carefully Kingz knows how to do the glitch, and also admits to having a second account to do it on. Now although he doesnt use the glitch in this video, he still admits to 2 things

1- Claims to know how to do it.

2- admits to having another account to do it on.

Philosoraptor asks Kingz if he can tell him how to do it. (as planned)

At 30 seconds into the video, you can clearly hear that he is telling Philosoraptor how to do the glitch....

And in the video there are multiple people in the chat, so they know now if they didnt already.

Its ashame we have these people in our community, But wouldnt telling someone how to glitch and admitting to having his second account for it be bannable aswell?

Its up to you guys, but keep in mind  hes been banned 100 times for glitching, and telling others how to do the glitch? THATS EVEN WORSE!!!!!!

If you need other proof tell me or Philosoraptor. Id be happy to try and get more if needed.

If we are to ban him, it probably needs to be ip ban or ban both accounts, because has atleast 2.

• Upvote 2

• Community Manager

I'm with you Bren.. This KID already tried injecting stuff and I wouldnt be surprised If he would kinda try some hackz or that.. Scripting or whatever. Anyways even he dont understand glitches are strictly NOT ALLOWED and he still doind them.. LOL and trying for them? wow f*ck him then. And I can't coun how many time he already glitched on zam.. + I saw he is using console to do some stuff for example better jumping but I dont know how is that in console but you can jump over stuff you normaly cant without landing on it... Easily you just jump over them just by runing and jump. 

Im just happy somebody finaly came with this. Thx bren.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, if the entire ZR clan is a joke. They hold little voice chat meetings, talking about the fall of ZAM "which is going to happen soon".  pffft. those kids are so jealous of us its laughable. They took the original uzm mod files and edited them, and think they made a mod. The level of disrespect they have for our rules and players is troubling. Ruiz or King or whatever he wants to call himself has been banned several times for glitching and teaching glitch spots. He's been banned for specifically the glitch mentioned above as well.

The next report I see about him glitching (with valid proof) will earn him a swift ass kicking.

• Upvote 5