Ban appeal

Mister Peidos

Hello

My nick is Mister Peidos and i want to say sorry for rage quiting the game a few times but since im always playing on your server sometimer is time to go dinner or lunch and my father kicks me if i dont go when he calls me.

I would like to be unbanned if possible since i love to play on your server and i want to try my new MVP :)

Thanx to all admins.

Kind Regards

i dont have any powers to unban, but either way i doubt you will. im sorry to say but what ever the intentions wher you did sadly break a rule. you will be unbanned for this weekend event but ur gona have to deal with the ban (i think) - Blue

You're currently banned by Stlmokevin. Just wait for him to reply and the two of you will go from there.

I've actually seen you rage quit multiple times as a zombie in one day. The past few weeks, you've been asking me if you can leave the game to go to sleep. I always reply by saying "no" because you're a zombie and you still rage quit for some apparent reason. Now that's something for you to think about in the future.

You don't seem like a new player but you should know the rules and all that stuff. But if you forget just ask.