Old version event

aShamed

I'm at a friend at the moment and i was thinking of some idea's for ZAM

Then I remembered how the game used to be a few years ago.

and I thought to myself; hmm, I'd really like to play the older versions of the game again

so thats when I came up with this.

Basically a weekend of the older version of the game you know, before raven and all that crap was here

If Classixz decides we should have this event, what version would you guys like to see? V1? V1.3? (my personal favourite)

• Upvote 3

Most likely wont happend, why? Because everyone bought for misty,arkington ect you cant take something away from someone if he or her bought it. And the reason its impossible is because we cant have a old version event with the skins in the game :P

Well on the other topic that viirus posted you (shameonyou) said: "The only reason we want this kex, is so sponge won't camp for forcefield and addapt"

Ez just disable the raven class for da weekend :P

But anyway thinking about going back, probably not the best idea. All the arlingspot spot glitches will return, many and multiple OP spots will be back...Other glitches that I dont even wanna start mentioning will return aswell. Menono. No

How bout ZAM update instead of old version :blush:

I would like to see this happen and i really liked the old spots.....

many and multiple OP spots will be back...Other glitches that I dont even wanna start mentioning will return aswell. Menono. No

I understand people abused them a bit..... Okay a lot.... but bring them back just for a weekend. Hope this happens...  #FreeToPlay

On 29-4-2016 at 1:46 AM, Bluebird said:

Most likely wont happend, why? Because everyone bought for misty,arkington ect you cant take something away from someone if he or her bought it. And the reason its impossible is because we cant have a old version event with the skins in the game :P

It's just for a weekend, and yeah Viirus i knew there was an other post of this but that one is pretty old so i thought i'd make a new one 

but i really like to see it back because nowadays there are only 2man + spots, 1 man camping is almost not possible anymore and all those op classes gone

wehrmacht for non vip's and stuff i just loved the oldschool versions