Members

Dennyb

Question

EHEM, thank you for taking the time to read throught this and give me your honest opinion.

withing the past few weeks ive noticed a member that is still on the roster of UU members.  This member has not been active on UU withing the past could of months.  I am not asking this question because i want to start drama but could we get this member into the retired group. (just OCD)  This member goes by the name Once.

ps. this si the only member ive seen extremely inactive

Yours truly,

Leo/Denny

21 answers to this question

I understand that UU is a Zombie related clan but Once (from what I know) plays a lot of black ops 3 with other clan mates. I could be wrong, but maybe there is a part in this clan build for people like Once? People who don't want to retire from the clan but want to play other games.

Does it have to be the retired group?

• Upvote 2

only Once? What about Wildey, USPatriot(whos pc is broken), Bellucci, Redbananaz, Karmuhh, or @cunter whos STILL a trusted member? What about Uvenus? Zombie-T-Dog? BEAsty, Ramsy, Neejc, Kerby, MakeYouSayWTF. @UTG l WoS l Dennyb you make a good point, but in a terrible way. There is an entire list of completely inactive members, and how are they representing our clan? They arent.

• Upvote 2

On 07.06.2016. at 11:28 AM, BrEn! said:

I know it'l be hard work but we could make a sub-division for members who dont want to be here for zam related, maybe this clan could extend to more than just ZAM related?

UU had subdivisions, it no longer wants to have them. Let the clan be an entity.

Sorry about the inactivity boyz. I graduated from highschool last week and just got home from a trip so you could imagine things have been VERY busy for me these past few months. Now that I have a LOT more free time I will make sure to stay more active in the clan. Also, it was probably my bro playing a lot of BO3 these past few months. I have been too busy! If you guys still wanna kick me it is cool :) I respect your descision as it has been my mistake for not keeping up with things on the forums.

• Upvote 1

but i can easily confirm that once doesn't care about either zam or UU anymore

This isn't true at all. I have joined ZAM a few times recently and plan on a lot more now that my scheduled is free. I care about the community a lot and would love to see where it goes in the future. I simply had priorities. We all know the difficult in balancing what we want to do, and what we HAVE to do. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Once said:

This isn't true at all. I have joined ZAM a few times recently and plan on a lot more now that my scheduled is free. I care about the community a lot and would love to see where it goes in the future. I simply had priorities. We all know the difficult in balancing what we want to do, and what we HAVE to do. 

my intentions werent to be mean or anything in that sentence, i just remember you saying you dint care anymore because of if ir emember corectly the *always zombie glitch* you were going threw. i apoligize  then, my mistake