Response?

iamindy33

I hate to bring it up again but about almost 2 weeks ago I made a ban appeal

link-

and I'm sure everybody has had a chance to see it, yet it has yet to be accepted or rejected.  I sure hope its not going to be another one of those times when something gets brought up whether its good or bad and than it just falls threw the cracks and gets forgotten never to be seen again like 99% of a lot of things in this community.  Doesn't it seem odd that I'm allowed in ts and the forums yet not allowed on zam even though I have openly said I've played zam on another account a week ago.  All I'm asking for is a response or explanation, but at least give me a straight answer and don't try to just sweep it under the rug, maybe their is a joke I'm just not getting:)

or maybe the community is still so unorganized it doesn't matter that the forums got saved or not because nobody knows what the hell they're doing still:(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think it's very odd how you behave, you always say "Ahh I want to come back" and next day you're like "Nah, fuck this I don't want to come back" You are always switching statements, and you are writing useless shit on the forum for no reason at all. To me it just seems very strange how mentally unstable you are.

On 2016-06-23 at 3:08 AM, iamindy33 said:

Eat duck

edit:. Dick

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Griggs said:

I think it's very odd how you behave, you always say "Ahh I want to come back" and next day you're like "Nah, fuck this I don't want to come back" You are always switching statements, and you are writing useless shit on the forum for no reason at all. To me it just seems very strange how mentally unstable you are.

I don't deny that, I stated in recent vids of mine I've been "bipolar" about the issue, but even if I don't want to play zam does that mean I should be forced to not play, it's kinda hard to get excited about a mod you can't play becausssssse reasons?

9 minutes ago, iamindy33 said:

I don't deny that, I stated in recent vids of mine I've been "bipolar" about the issue, but even if I don't want to play zam does that mean I should be forced to not play, it's kinda hard to get excited about a mod you can't play becausssssse reasons?

So do you think that posting useless shit helps you getting unbanned?

Do you think that any leader would want to pardons someone who is very insecure about what he wants, but posts "eat dick" for no apparent reason and someone who posts "ZAM is garbage" in the shout box?

Maybe you should do yourself a favor and start using your brain before you post illogical, stupid, irrational comments?

And I thought Liberals were all about common sense and logic . _.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Griggs said:

Maybe you should do yourself a favor and start using your brain before you post illogical, stupid, irrational comments?

Hahaha where would uu be without all that.

I still post the same way I always did by just stating what's on my mind, it's only received differently by the community now though because they know I'm banned so I must be "toxic or salty" when if I said zam is garbage in the past which I have they wouldn't flinch.

And if I'm too unstable to play zam than why can I still play on my other account or even allowed to post here

The reason I said eat dick on the "oh hey lets organize to get on zam because if we don't nobody will play" post is exactly this, if zam needs players than why let ban appeal just lay around unresolved.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, iamindy33 said:

Hahaha where would uu be without all that.

I still post the same way I always did by just stating what's on my mind, it's only received differently by the community now though because they know I'm banned so I must be "toxic or salty" when if I said zam is garbage in the past which I have they wouldn't flinch.

Received differently by the community? If you haven't noticed I am the only one confronting you, so I wouldn't call myself the entire community. No Indy, you were always Salty, but toxic, meh only a lil ;-) Well there was a difference from past and now, if you say ZAM sucks now, then it's weird how you try so hard to play it. And if you said ZAM sux in the past, then you could've helped to fix it.

And if I'm too unstable to play zam than why can I still play on my other account or even allowed to post here

You can play ZAM on ur alt because we (or at least I) don't care enough to ban your alts and we haven't had any complaints about you being a problem on your alt.

The reason I said eat dick on the "oh hey lets organize to get on zam because if we don't nobody will play" post is exactly this, if zam needs players than why let ban appeal just lay around unresolved.

That isn't a valid reason since EVERYTHING should be organized and what the fuck does eating penises have to do with organizing zam players? Are you retarded forreal? XD

And no, ZAM is supposed to be a fun thing, a server where anyone can hop on, play some games and have fun without any problems. (In an ideal world) But there are many reasons why this isn't possible as of now (Or probably ever will) but ZAM can have full server, it's very easy, all we have to do is organize players, but hey, for some reason it seems like organizing is a bad thing according to you.

• Upvote 2

ZAM SHOULDNT NEED TO BE ORGANIZED TO BE FULL

But once their are a few players normally some fag chases them away basically feeding them the dick which coins the term eat dick, and that what penis eating has to do with zam players, I felt so wrong typing that

• Downvote 1

But in all seriousness now, I don't just wake up and say hmm how can I troll uu today.

The fact is this, I made a ban appeal asking why I should stay banned, and nobody gave a legit reason why I should even be banned from zam, and even though I played zam on another account nobody cared, so what good does it do to have my main account still banned.  All it's doing is making the clan look like more of a joke and continuing this cycle of negativity.

You said zam is suppose to be fun and I've said when I first wanted to come back was just to have fun and make videos but I can't do that when me being banned is still lingering over my head.

This topic and every other post after this could all have been avoided, even a lot of the shit in the last few weeks could've been avoided if I would've been unbanned before, yet here we are still talking about it :l

I will be that guy until I get an answer I'm satisfied with, 2 weeks wasn't enough patience? Imagine if an everyday player had to wait 2 weeks on a ban appeal.

Everytime people ask me "are you going to play zam? When will you upload zam again" COUGH shame COUGH COUGH

Idk what to tell them, hey I made a ban appeal but it's not going to get answered cuz uu can't get their shit together?  I have to continuously let them down..

• Upvote 1

Just fucking unban him ? Ye ik Indy have done so much blabla... so?  We created more '' drama '' when we didn't unban Indy because some people couldn't forget the past and was afraid that Indy would do something? 

and dont be that guy that reply to this ... Im just saying if Indy was unbanned the first time he asked the community wouldn't be broken :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

HELLLLLOOO GUGYYSS hate to be THAT GUY again but it appears to me that another long time player was banned again, for who the hell knows why.  Jackmopnkeybomb tried to join zam about 2 weeks ago only to find out he was permbanned!!!!!!wtf!!!!  And nobody could figure out why, hmmmmmmmm we can only speculate, but in his efforts to find out why he was banned he got no response.  So I thought hey why not bump this topic again.  The question still remains, why was jack banned and will he be unbanned or is everybody going to do nothing again #FreeJackmonkey #Freethenipple #FreeTurducking #yea

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

HELLLLLOOO GUGYYSS hate to be THAT GUY again but it appears to me that another long time player was banned again, for who the hell knows why.  Jackmopnkeybomb tried to join zam about 2 weeks ago only to find out he was permbanned!!!!!!wtf!!!!  And nobody could figure out why, hmmmmmmmm we can only speculate, but in his efforts to find out why he was banned he got no response.  So I thought hey why not bump this topic again.  The question still remains, why was jack banned and will he be unbanned or is everybody going to do nothing again #FreeJackmonkey #Freethenipple #FreeTurducking #yea

His efforts to find out why.... Jack have never said anything to me on Steam, I doubt Jack have said anything to Classixz and he have not typed anything on the forums? And for some reason you write this for Jack? Why... can't Jack write it himself, or does he maybe not want to get "unbanned" ?

+ We need more info, what does it say when he joins etc

Last visited

December 7, 2015