Resignation From UU

.jaime

I would like to resign from UU community. I personally don't have the patience or maturity to ignore stupid remarks made to me. Thanks for giving me the opportunity in uu. Getting ready for the amount of hate on me in comments and shit! Byeee. Also my apologize  for all the drama and dumb ass stuff i started :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

22 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

how can you do a resignation when you are already kicked out? dosent make sence

22 minutes ago, .jaime said:

i was kicked?

wat? Xd

You went into TS, told me and Classixz you got kicked, leave, come back, say you didn't get kicked and you were given a second chance, and then you resign anyways, and now you say "I was kicked" ???? u wot m8

and also blue say you were kicked and wasn't given a second change (from what I understand) ... oke

Just now, Griggs said:

wat? Xd

You went into TS, told me and Classixz you got kicked, leave, come back, say you didn't get kicked and you were given a second chance, and then you resign anyways, and now you say "I was kicked" ???? u wot m8

i was giving a second chance, now i guess i was kicked?? I mean blue was telling me to drink bleach and talking shit about me when i said nothing to him. So i mean great admin and i right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Community Manager

He was never kicked... He got just warning for bad behavior ("second chance") because he was very close to getting kicked out of UU. And this seems like official resignation from UU of him so this is over I guess

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Frupissss said:

He was never kicked... He got just warning for bad behavior ("second chance") because he was very close to getting kicked out of UU. And this seems like official resignation from UU of him so this is over I guess

mhm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, Frupissss said:

you werent there when me and gart discusses, sry for not informing you. locking this topic. hes out, hes out nothing more

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1