I want know why

Baguette

Question

6 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, *FR*skoll said:

Hey , sorry no one explicate the reason to  why viirus, kevin , emma ect.. was retired to their staff , they well made good works , they are legend on zam , i think he have a reason but i want know what is it ?

Thank you.

I can only speak for myself, but I grew tired of the Staff and Members fighting over topics that didn't even matter in the long-run.

I'm still here, just not here.

(doesn't make sense to me either)

• Upvote 1

Is your choice , and you decision to do this , i find its sad to see all the players with who we have start ZAM  and with the players who helped us when we start to play  , stop to play ..but is the life we can't play on the game all the life , i understand your reason kevin !

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

Hey , sorry no one explicate the reason to  why viirus, kevin , emma ect.. was retired to their staff , they well made good works , they are legend on zam , i think he have a reason but i want know what is it ?

Thank you.

The people that resigned did their explaining already. I guess you weren't there when it happened, or you probably didn't understand it or get the gist of it.

If you really want to know, then I will tell you my story (reasoning's).
I had many reasons to resign/retire. I already stated these 'reasons of mine' on my "Resignation Topic" and on my "I'm Quitting YouTube Video." There's no point for me to reiterate those reasons because I've mentioned them many times already (over and over again). But overall, the "community" was the main reason why I resigned/retired. 

It was my decision to resign/retire and I hope you understand that now. There comes a time that people just have to move on with their life.

I'm still a UU member and I'm still apart of this community. I will continue playing the mod/servers when I get the chance too. But for now, I'm going to need some alone time to think about my life and my future.

I explained my part. Your Welcome.

• Upvote 3