New french idea

Baguette

Heyheyhey. 

I have a idea, we all know that lot of players don't know speak english, and write, and when they need help on zam , they can't be able to understand  what will say Someone who don't speak him language.

➡ I propose that we create a section on the website  (a french, russian, japan...) for those Who can't understand english language but who are wanting to follow the news on the website and on zam ..

And when they will need help in their languages, they just will need to give them questionsin the section.

And he have only one representative to the section

( A exemple: Me i am the representative of french...).

Thank you for reading,

If you can answer if yes or no, for you it's a good idea.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Griggs said:

Would be a good idea if we had many website users, which we dont. And I would rather be able to interact with everyone in this small community than just a small portion of it, so not worth our time I would say, maybe for bo3

Yes if i propose that, it would be for show to the new players that we are comunity structured .

But yes if we create that now, There would be no benefit.

But we need to be ready when zam will arrive on bo3.

On 14/10/2016 at 10:10 PM, *FR*skoll said:

Heyheyhey. 

I have a idea, we all know that lot of players don't know speak english, and write, and when they need help on zam , they can't be able to understand  what will say Someone who don't speak him language.

➡ I propose that we create a section on the website  (a french, russian, japan...) for those Who can't understand english language but who are wanting to follow the news on the website and on zam ..

And when they will need help in their languages, they just will need to give them questionsin the section.

And he have only one representative to the section

( A exemple: Me i am the representative of french...).

Thank you for reading,

If you can answer if yes or no, for you it's a good idea.

Yes, i know that my english as shit, but i really can't understand what did you write... And if you mean that russian and french people can't speak english you are so wrong. If your english is bad, it doesnt means that french people cant speak english.

1 hour ago, Fade said:

Yes, i know that my english as shit, but i really can't understand what did you write... And if you mean that russian and french people can't speak english you are so wrong. If your english is bad, it doesnt means that french people cant speak english.

I have Never say that.. -_-  when i said "(french, russian, japan..)" it was a simple eexemple, My idea would apply for all the country,  Do you honestly think I'd put all country?  

And stop being in the attack all the time, It's like talking to aShamed.

4 hours ago, *FR*skoll said:

I have Never say that.. -_-  when i said "(french, russian, japan..)" it was a simple eexemple, My idea would apply for all the country,  Do you honestly think I'd put all country?  

And stop being in the attack all the time, It's like talking to aShamed.

Do you really think that you are talking with me like with aShamed? Dont compare me with him, it is just my opinion.