A few ideas that might make ZAM a bit funner and give it more life

Ramsy

1. Replace the current voicechat system with a distance-based one. Basically, when someone uses in-game voicechat, everyone can hear you (both teams; humans and zombies), but they need to be relatively close to you. You start hearing someone's voice when you get relatively close and it becomes clearer (louder, more recognizable) as you get closer to them.

2. Set up an "event" for making some new maps. Creating spots, submitting them, waiting for an answer, waiting for a reconstruction of said spot and having the spot added to ZAM is lengthy as is, and it's not gonna happen in ZAM's current state. Set up a date and time, get some people on TeamSpeak or Discord, tell them to work on one or two maps and simply add those maps into ZAM. No reason to follow the first method I mentioned (not right now, anyway) and you're gonna bring some life into the mod either way (people are gonna be satisfied or displeased, but it would something).

3. Remove every single weapon camo that's in the mod and replace those with brand new ones, ones we've never seen on the mod before.

4. Make it so you can only restart a map by voting once (until that same map comes back in the map rotation, of course).

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

the easiest and probably best thing would to just have the "party games" as part of the map vote always at the end not at whatever percentage it is at now.

will be fun for a few times, but will get boring overtime, and lets face it people are gonna vote for it anyway 

but could try something, anything might help

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ░MyXa░ said:

good points, but anything that will bring zam back to life is black ops 3 atm

i dont think classixz will bother doing anything for bo1, as hes probably working on it for bo3

1 minute ago, ░MyXa░ said:

will be fun for a few times, but will get boring overtime, and lets face it people are gonna vote for it anyway 

but could try something, anything might help

I agree with the 2 points of view of MyXa,  Classixz is worKing on bo3, and i don't know if yes or no he will, after have all do on zam bo3 he will work on bo1 for the bug or other things, i hope.

And for the party games, if we do what you suposed indy, the players will abuse to party during 1 or 2 months and after they will be annoy, but we can  create a system where vote propose party games 1 time on 3