away

Nagini

ok i will be away from ZAM for some time beacuse my monitor died and i need to save money for new one and only thing i have is my laptop which runs black ops on 12fps with !FPS command. so i will be online on forums but not in game. will post changes.

nagini out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

If your current/broken monitor used a HDMI cable you may be able to use a TV that also has a HDMI port. Most people don't think to use their TV's, but I exclusively do. Takes some getting used to though.

Also, what MyXa said was accurate. You could totally plug your VGA/HDMI cable into your laptop and use the monitor.

On 11. 10. 2017 at 11:26 PM, stlmokevin said:

If your current/broken monitor used a HDMI cable you may be able to use a TV that also has a HDMI port. Most people don't think to use their TV's, but I exclusively do. Takes some getting used to though.

Also, what MyXa said was accurate. You could totally plug your VGA/HDMI cable into your laptop and use the monitor.

we only have 1 television and i canot use that one. no i akready tried and read many forums and i cannot plug my pc in laptop.

A laptop's screen lacks the ports that a typical monitor uses to receive input from a desktop computer because they were never meant to function as a stand-alone device. As a consequence of this fact, it is not possible to plug a desktop computer into a laptop and use its screen as the display.

thats from one forum

On 13/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, Nagini said:

we only have 1 television and i canot use that one. no i akready tried and read many forums and i cannot plug my pc in laptop.

A laptop's screen lacks the ports that a typical monitor uses to receive input from a desktop computer because they were never meant to function as a stand-alone device. As a consequence of this fact, it is not possible to plug a desktop computer into a laptop and use its screen as the display.

thats from one forum

surely then you have a laptop from the 1990's

• Like 1

On 10/13/2017 at 12:47 PM, Nagini said:

thats from one forum

I have to agree with MyXa, most laptops these days have extra ports for extra screens. Sorta common now. No worries, we'll see you back when your able.