ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

Agree with anonymous, this is black ops I've been doing some tests knifing zombies in the air SOO many times and dont get any headshots, I even checked if I got any headshots that round in the xlr stats and nothing. Also I dont seem to like long haul I mean... 1000 points rewarded for surviving 5 minutes? 1k is to much I mean there could be 3 zombies playing and 5 survivors, and boom. They all cade. What I'm saying is 1k is too much. 1k would be good if it was at 10 minuts in the game

• Founder

MEDAL NAME: Long Haul

Achieved when you successfully survive for at least five minutes.

REWARD: +1000 Credits

MEDAL NAME: Conservative

Achieved when you get a 50 killstreak using only your starting SMG / Stakeout.

REWARD: +500 Credits

MEDAL NAME: Sacrifice

Achieved when you suicide, as a survivor, before a single zombie/survivor is killed

REWARD: +300 Credits (as a zombie)

MEDAL NAME: Stimulus Package

Achieved when you purchase a gun, and then run out of ammo with all weapons.

REWARD: +300 Credits

MEDAL NAME: You & Them

Achieved when you're the last man standing.

REWARD: +1500 Credits

MEDAL NAME: Commando

Achieved when you get a midair headshot with a knife. Throwables not included.

REWARD: +500 Credits

REASONING:

"Long Haul"; This may compel some people to actually try and last long collectively, and also gives a nice pocket money to those who do do well.

"Conservative"; This may not be much of an accomplishment after one gets enough points to regularly buy Max Ammo, but why the hell not

"Sacrifice"; Sometimes there aren't enough zombies per survivors. Also, we need a "volunteer" system, and this is the closest we can really get without actually adding one.

"Stimulus Package"; *buys Skorpion* *runs out of ammo* *buys enfeild* *runs out of ammo*

"You & Them"; A big bonus for those who are so good as to outlast everyone else. Most games this will mean nothing, but when it's just you and this other guy for ten minutes, 1500 points goes a long way.

"Commando"; That's awesome and deserves to be rewarded. Also may discourage camping.

MEDAL NAME: Slicer

Achieved when you get 15 knife kills

REWARD: +500 PTs

MEDAL NAME: Bomber

Achieved when you kill 10 zombies with C4

REWARD: 500 PTS

MEDAL NAME: Stealthy

Achieved when you kill 3 zombies by backstabbing them

REWARD: 500 PTS

MEDAL NAME: Annihilator

Achieved when you knife 35 zombies

REWARD: 1500 PTS

MEDAL NAME: Exterminator

Achieved when you knife 50 zombies

REWARD: 2500 PTS

MEDAL NAME: See4

Achieved when you get a quad-kill from just one C4 throw.

REWARD: +800 credits

Added

Medal name:Survivor

when a teammate gets killed as survivor you get this medal

Reward:25 points

fail

Okay Dragonballz that seems like a great idea. Gamerdog you know One in the Chamber when someone dies and you get +10 survivor points. This would be a great oppertunity. I was maybe thinking for it to be around 30-50 points per Survivor medal. One more thing Gamerdog just chill out, and not making fun of kids. This way we could have a better community on the website that'd be great :P

Okay Dragonballz that seems like a great idea. Gamerdog you know One in the Chamber when someone dies and you get +10 survivor points. This would be a great oppertunity. I was maybe thinking for it to be around 30-50 points per Survivor medal. One more thing Gamerdog just chill out, and not making fun of kids. This way we could have a better community on the website that'd be great :P

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Honestly, I don't.

Also, I do not adjust my attitude based on the age of the person I'm talking to.

Check Dragonballz Mod app and you will see what I'm talking about. It seems like you were mean in it.

Yes? And? It's not like I was mean to him JUST because he's young. His age, independently, had nothing to do with it.

Like you said, we were all young once.

Tell me what maps suck, or needs remake, To OP? not playable?

We need them to be playable.

Well on Radiation there is this one spot that is too op and a lot of people go to this spot. I have some screenshots of this spot. You guys decide if you want to cade this spot more, or keep it like it is. I just feel this spot should be caded where the single window is on the other side of this house or something. I just feel 1 way isn't enough for this spot. It would be great if there were stairs on the other side of the building like there used to be. You can decide this for your Classixz. Keep it or make it that you can get in 2 ways. Just saying

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165019585

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165019527

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165019500

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165019484

Guest mordecai

On the current map of Firing Range, I feel that the spot on C4 (the metal walled shack) is way too easy for survivors to camp and quite annoying for zombies. The annoying part is, as a zombie, you have the ladder stuck in your path, and even when your on top and passed the ladder, there's chances that you won't be able to knife at all. With this problem, it makes it even easier for survivors to kill you.

Guest mordecai

Edit:

On the current map of Firing Range, I feel that the spot on C4 (the metal walled shack) is way too easy for survivors to camp and quite annoying for zombies to get in. The annoying part is, as a zombie, you have the black cades and the ladder stuck in your path, and as you're climbing up to the black cades and on to the ladder, it gives survivors more than enough time to kill you. In addition, even when your on top and passed the ladder, there's a chance that you won't be able to knife at all (which is probably due to either the map itself or the way the survivors caded the opening). With this additional problem, it makes it even more easier for survivors to kill you. Blocking the path to the shack would be greater for all of us.

Edit:

On the current map of Firing Range, I feel that the spot on C4 (the metal walled shack) is way too easy for survivors to camp and quite annoying for zombies to get in. The annoying part is, as a zombie, you have the black cades and the ladder stuck in your path, and as you're climbing up to the black cades and on to the ladder, it gives survivors more than enough time to kill you. In addition, even when your on top and passed the ladder, there's a chance that you won't be able to knife at all (which is probably due to either the map itself or the way the survivors caded the opening). With this additional problem, it makes it even more easier for survivors to kill you. Blocking the path to the shack would be greater for all of us.

we get it... and map voting... no just no. That could be ridiculous. Example. You are the last man standing. And someone votes the chances of zombies choosing a new map is 99% chance.

• Founder

On the current map of Firing Range, I feel that the spot on C4 (the metal walled shack) is way too easy for survivors to camp and quite annoying for zombies. The annoying part is, as a zombie, you have the ladder stuck in your path, and even when your on top and passed the ladder, there's chances that you won't be able to knife at all. With this problem, it makes it even easier for survivors to kill you.

Im planing on adding map vote, All maps will be recaded.

Im planing on adding map vote, All maps will be recaded.

As I've already said, I am re-making all 14 non-DLC multiplayer maps, fresh off. Some have out-of-map spots, some don't. Some are removed, some are added. Example: I removed the out-of-map spot on Cracked. Why? Let's face it, it's crap. Pretty much only n00bies go there. Normal and decent players can play ON the actual map. If Classixz feels like it, he can re-add the barricades on the out-of-map spot on Cracked and keep it. Then again, I added 2 new out-of-map spots on Firing Range. I will talk to Classixz about this more.

That's one of the only maps that's actual FAIR to the survivors.