ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

Guest mordecai

Good to hear it's being recaded. Thanks Kex and big guy. And just so you know the server just crashed, because of campin at the spot on C4 in firing range. It's just way too easy to camp there.

And replying to echo, that's not what i want either, but what i want for the vote poll to come up at the end of the map.

Tell me what maps suck, or needs remake, To OP? not playable?

We need them to be playable.

There is this spot on Crisis that is too op, and people starting camping here today. I don't really like this spot to much since it ruins the whole game. You guys can think about it. Here are some screenshots I took of this spot. You guys think about it, and see what ya think.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165342568

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165342525

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165342517

Don't know if its been said but being able to vote for maps would be great.

This would be an awesome idea. I just hate going through the same cycle everytime starting with Array, and ending with WMD. This could be awesome where after the match you could have the ability to vote for map 1 or map 2 isn't of going through the same cycle. For example you finished playing Firing Range. Map 1 could be nuketown and map 2 could be Summit. I also thought of an idea that you can replay the map at least once that you were on. This would be a great opportunity because let's say you were zombie in the first match, and want to replay the map again. There is 50/50 percent chance you might not be one. Come on guys there are those maps we love so much that we could replay them again, so come on vote for this idea. Sorry that's my post is kinda long but you would get it.

Well I have a idea, it's from gmod. It's where you type !nominate and the list of maps come up and you choose a number matching to the map. Then that map would come up at the end where you can vote for the next map, maybe 5 maps at the end of the game.

Well I have a idea, it's from gmod. It's where you type !nominate and the list of maps come up and you choose a number mathching to the map. Then that map would come up at the end where you can vote for the next map, maybe 5 maps at the end of the game.

I have an idea.Not a idea you put an when next word starts with a vocable.:)

Diffinetely Virus that's what im talking about. For instance I love grid, but having to wait what...an hour? just to get back to it? Sucks.

Oh and by the way Virus, your computer (laptop im guessin) is WEAK! Get a real one! Play the PC like its meant to be played.

I'm playing on my computer how do you mean it's weak. Maybe youtube has been messing me up for these couple of days.

I think you have enough ideas till v3.0. There are also tons of ideas in frozen's website. I really want to see to what extent you can improve this mod.

There is no v3. Actually, v1.5 is the very last updated, short of bug fixes, map changes, etc. No new weapons, features, game modes, types of zombies, etc.

CALL OF THE BERSERKER [1200] - An ability that can be purchased once you are using a Death Machine. It gives you a 10% (1/10 possibility) chance of keeping the weapon for the entire game. Ammo is also buyable for it from that point on.

ROLL THE DICE [800] - Gives you a new weapon slot. In it, you either get (50% chance) an M60 that fires shotgun shot, or a Default Weapon.

BUILDER [2000] - Cades fall from the sky wherever you shoot. Lasts one minute.

INVISIBILITY [400] - Lasts 15 seconds.

NUKE [1000] - 25% chance to kill all zombies. Fired like a mortar strike, but effects everyone on the map.

Just some random ideas I pulled from other mods.

There is no v3. Actually, v1.5 is the very last updated, short of bug fixes, map changes, etc. No new weapons, features, game modes, types of zombies, etc.

he said we had enough idea's till get to 3.0

ROLL THE DICE [800] - Gives you a new weapon slot. In it, you either get (50% chance) an M60 that fires shotgun shot, or a Default Weapon.

NUKE [1000] - 25% chance to kill all zombies. Fired like a mortar strike, but effects everyone on the map.

dafuq you kidding me? An m60 with shotgun rounds fuck no also builder... just get that ppsh and shoot everywhere -_-

Now that I think about it, yeah that's a stupid idea.

But I like the idea of the Builder. For one thing it's hilarious the first time you see it ("hey what does this do WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?"), and it's only really useful if you're camping outside, because they'd just land on the roof if you're inside.

Don't we have a random weapon button for 700 points? Oh yeah we do. So why do we need roll the dice when we get random weapon. Builder the best idea ever maybe thinking for it to be between 1650-2000. For invisibility I was thinking for it to be 30-40 seconds for about 800-1000 points cause you know why there are a lot of knifers on here. Nuke idea I'm kinda confused about. I mean how can a mortar strike be like a nuke?

Don't we have a random weapon button for 700 points? Oh yeah we do. So why do we need roll the dice when we get random weapon.

Because you wouldn't get a random weapon, you'd get one of those two. It's more of a gamble because you have a 50% chance of something really good, but an equal chance of getting crap.

Builder the best idea ever maybe thinking for it to be between 1650-2000.

Yeah...agreed. For some maps (Jungle, I'm looking at you) it could be really op.

Nuke idea I'm kinda confused about. I mean how can a mortar strike be like a nuke?

OK, so it's like this:

You buy the Nuke item. A few seconds go buy, and it tells you if you got it or not. If you did, then it's added to your inventory in the killstreak slot. When you press the killstreak button, it brings up the map as if you were firing a mortar strike. No matter what you do, it will kill all zombies, but the extra time spent bringing up the map/choosing a "spot" could lead to your death, further nerfing the perk.