Item 1 in the shop: Sten

Item 1 price: 400

Item 2 in the shop: Type 100

Item 2 price: 500

Item 3 in the shop: PPSh-41

Item 3 price: 700

Item 4 in the shop: RPD

Item 4 price: 1000

Describe your class: Fight'n like it's 1944!

Class name: The Dual Weilder

Starting Weapon: MAC-11 Dual Wield

Item 1 in the shop (4 5 1): HS10 Dual Wield

Item 1 price: 300

Item 2 in the shop (4 5 2): Kiparis Dual Wield

Item 2 price: 500

Item 3 in the shop (4 5 3): SPAS-12 Dual Weild

Item 3 price: 600

Item 4 in the shop (4 5 4): AK47 Dual Weild

Item 4 price: 800

Describe your class: I wield two things

Class Name: Perky

Starting Weapon: Spectre

Item 1 in the shop (4 5 1): Speed Cola

Item 1 price: 300

Item 2 in the shop (4 5 2): Martyrdom

Item 2 price: Free

Item 3 in the shop (4 5 3): Juggernaut

Item 3 price: 800

(Requires two knifes to kill - limbs and ballistic knife is still OHK)(cancels out Limb Protector)(Lasts five minutes, one purchase per game)

Item 4 in the shop (4 5 4): Barricade Juggernaut

Item 4 price: 10000

Doubles health for all new standard barricades. Barricades other than "Normal Barricade (100)" get a 120% boost. Conversely, Ballistic Knives do 130% normal Ballistic knife damage against ALL new cades, including those that only got a 120% boost.

Describe your class: For players who favor buffs over raw firepower; offers little in the start, but in the late game Juggernaut and Cadenaut can be extremely useful. Martyrdom, on the other hand, is only really useful for pissing off your enemies.

• Upvote 1

So, are these classes for Non-vips or vips or VIP++?? but anyway, barricade juggernaut.. 10k Points that's ridiculous, who would get that amount of money and dual wielded Spas... Aka barricade destroyer :S

The last on is VIP++, the middle one is VIP, the top one is everyone.

And it may be 10k points, but I still think it'd be overpowered. Once you get that, on certain maps you'd practically be guaranteed a win. Maps such as Firing Range, Jungle, Villa, Array, etc.

Combine Cadenaut, Juggernaut, Speed Cola, Small Crosshairs & a Mustang and Sally and you basically cannot die.

• Upvote 1

I've always wanted this, but this is for VIP's only, when you finally make it so you can pick your class, make an option on the bottom right, (or left) side of the corner. Inside it will be what weapons you can choose, like, VIP's are able to have starting SMG, Deagle, asp, Kar98, and an asp. and in the box, you can choose to have an deagle or no. as VIP has about to many weapons, I cant seem to Y,Y with some guns, as they shoot faster. or with M&S, if you run out of ammo, in a tight situation, you need to switch through a couple of weapons to get back to M&S and you're dead.

so to wrap this up, the box is so you can discard weapons you don't need at the starting of the round. (asp)

I've always wanted this, but this is for VIP's only, when you finally make it so you can pick your class, make an option on the bottom right, (or left) side of the corner. Inside it will be what weapons you can choose, like, VIP's are able to have starting SMG, Deagle, asp, Kar98, and an asp. and in the box, you can choose to have an deagle or no. as VIP has about to many weapons, I cant seem to Y,Y with some guns, as they shoot faster. or with M&S, if you run out of ammo, in a tight situation, you need to switch through a couple of weapons to get back to M&S and you're dead.

so to wrap this up, the box is so you can discard weapons you don't need at the starting of the round. (asp)

The good thing about having so many weapons is that you have more slots to buy new ones.

Think about it. If you have a Ray Gun and Wunderwaffe but you want an M&S, which would you get rid of? Much easier to have more slots than you can use than to have not enough slots.

The last on is VIP++, the middle one is VIP, the top one is everyone.

And it may be 10k points, but I still think it'd be overpowered. Once you get that, on certain maps you'd practically be guaranteed a win. Maps such as Firing Range, Jungle, Villa, Array, etc.

Combine Cadenaut, Juggernaut, Speed Cola, Small Crosshairs & a Mustang and Sally and you basically cannot die.

yeah, get Cadenaut at 30 seconds left of the game... also, for the non VIP class, there's a class with all of those weapons, except RPD

The good thing about having so many weapons is that you have more slots to buy new ones.

Think about it. If you have a Ray Gun and Wunderwaffe but you want an M&S, which would you get rid of? Much easier to have more slots than you can use than to have not enough slots.

Yeah, but I dont like having to many weapons. also, i'd just buy M&S and replace whatever, I don't really care

whoops, meant to add that to the other comment)

CREEPER (perk) - Makes the user never make a noise or speak when an action is being done (example: You're reloading and your characted goes like: "Reloading! Cover Me!"). This would be used to make you more stealthy because, if you're running with Speedo and Ninja or hiding and you do something randomly and the zombies hear you, you're screwed.

SIGNAL BOMB (item) - A sticky/tactical grenade, used as a Blackbird. When dropped somewhere, it will reveal the enemy movement around a short radius. Indestructible and of a permanent lasting period.

EXOSPHERE (moderator/UU member/admin special) - This is an action that will completely freeze time on the server. Used to warn, kick, ban, etc... excessive rule breakers/offenders. This will be helpfull if there is a lot of rule breakers/offenders and the staff cannot catch up with all of them. Then again, the user would be put in a third-person-view, because he might use the action to kill off zombies, etc...

Creeper perk- Seems like an awesome idea whenever I reload, or my character says some other things-signals, I get screwed, and the zombies find me easily I then die which makes me really mad. I barely use the ninja perk, but this perk could work for new people, those who are okay players, then players like me could use this perk. Love this perk a lot.

Signal bomb (item)- It reminds me of the sensor grenade from black ops 2 that's what it seems like you're saying.

Exosphere- I mean there are Mods and admins that can kick and warn people who break rules. But, it could work if no admins/mods are online. Up to Kex if he wants this perk. But the other 2 perks look awesome to me.

Points giver: [550] Places a care-package with 500 points inside. for people to take.

I was thinking for it to be between 300-450 points inside the care-package. I think 500 is too much that's my opinion but I love the care-package idea having points in it that way people can buy stuff easier.

Here's my idea I thought of having a mortar team along on the server, because there's not that many killstreaks on there. And plus the good thing is there's 3 pinpoints on it, so that means you can get loads of kills. But the only negative thing is putting it near the cades, since it would break about all of them, and you would be the blame. That's why my idea is to call in the mortar team around the map, or where they spawn is what I'm thinking of. And I think the cost of the mortar team should be between 500-650 points.

There's a LOT of ideas that ZaM could pull from Zombotron.

Such as:

Grenade spawns (like the current pistol spawns but special grenades like gas and molotovs)

Monkey Bomb Spawn

Mortars every 50 kills

Perk-A-Cola machines, such as:

>PAP, which grants you stopping power (500 points)

>Speed Cola (100 points)

>Max Ammo Machine (200 points)

>Random Weapon Machine (500 points)

And all ammo for starting weapons (weapons you either spawn with or got from the map spawns) should refill their ammo every five minutes.

• Upvote 1

Nice ideas Gamerdog when I looked at the mortar part it looked awesome how couldn't I have thought of that. I guess that settles that your are kinda smarter than me when it comes to these.

The only problem with monkey bombs is that the zombies that are real players won't go to it, unless you guys can do something about this that when you throw one monkey bomb that the zombies go to it like they are suppose to.

My idea is to get rid of the FG42, and probably replace it with a Bar. That's what I'm thinking to do since you guys don't want the FG42 anymore.

The Monkey Bomb would theoretically function like a distraction grenade (or w/e they're called), so it shows up on Zombieradar as a survivor.

If we're copying it from Zombotron, the REAL gain in the Monkey Bomb is that it is classified as a weapon, not a grenade, so you gain a new weapon slot when picking it up.

Anyway, if you replace the FG42 with the BAR, lower it to 750 points. Actually even if you DON'T replace it lower it to 750 points.

Exosphere- I mean there are Mods and admins that can kick and warn people who break rules. But, it could work if no admins/mods are online. Up to Kex if he wants this perk. But the other 2 perks look awesome to me.

Thats why its for Moderator's and Admins only.

The Monkey Bomb would theoretically function like a distraction grenade (or w/e they're called), so it shows up on Zombieradar as a survivor.

If we're copying it from Zombotron, the REAL gain in the Monkey Bomb is that it is classified as a weapon, not a grenade, so you gain a new weapon slot when picking it up.

Anyway, if you replace the FG42 with the BAR, lower it to 750 points. Actually even if you DON'T replace it lower it to 750 points.

The BAR? is that in Zombotron? if it isn't then how are we going to get one

There's a LOT of ideas that ZaM could pull from Zombotron.

Such as:

Grenade spawns (like the current pistol spawns but special grenades like gas and molotovs)

Monkey Bomb Spawn

Mortars every 50 kills

Perk-A-Cola machines, such as:

>PAP, which grants you stopping power (500 points)

>Speed Cola (100 points)

>Max Ammo Machine (200 points)

>Random Weapon Machine (500 points)

And all ammo for starting weapons (weapons you either spawn with or got from the map spawns) should refill their ammo every five minutes.

>No point of Speed cola, buying speedo is hella better than having to drink one.

>Max ammo machine? What the hell is wrong with you? You can just buy max ammo from shop no sweat.

>Random weapon machine? Again, use the shop unless you wanna die having to wait for your weapon in your machine.

>PaP, well i gotta say, that sounds like a good idea but why not just make a perk called "Stopping power" or make it so it costs 1000 PTS but it will affect other people around you and it should be added in a class.

>Mortars every 50 kills? No point, you get a deathmachine and i find it enough and no one would use mortars if there's a million zombies right there breaking your cades and this could cause lot's of reports for breaking cades.

>Grenade spawns, well then go become a Moderator and get one yourself, I find Tomahawk good and effective.

*EDIT* Forgot about monkey bomb, you can just get a decoy grenade then.

• Upvote 1