ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

>No point of Speed cola, buying speedo is hella better than having to drink one.

>Max ammo machine? What the hell is wrong with you? You can just buy max ammo from shop no sweat.

>Random weapon machine? Again, use the shop unless you wanna die having to wait for your weapon in your machine.

The point here is that it's harder to get to than the shop but costs less. So you're exposing yourself, but you don't lose as much points.

>PaP, well i gotta say, that sounds like a good idea but why not just make a perk called "Stopping power" or make it so it costs 1000 PTS but it will affect other people around you and it should be added in a class.

I...uh...why not both? 500 points for the machine on the map, in a spot where zombies will get to you often, and 1000 points in the store.

>Grenade spawns, well then go become a Moderator and get one yourself, I find Tomahawk good and effective.

Well I'm crap with it.

So far, both servers use a total of 28 different maps (2 different map edits per map that cycle randomly throughout gameplay). I have decided to re-create every single map - twice. First set will be normal maps like all and the second set will be "closed-off" maps. Most populated camp spots will be completely closed off, forcing players to camp elsewhere or be creative for their own and their team's safety.

• Upvote 3

So far, both servers use a total of 28 different maps (2 different map edits per map that cycle randomly throughout gameplay). I have decided to re-create every single map - twice. First set will be normal maps like all and the second set will be "closed-off" maps. Most populated camp spots will be completely closed off, forcing players to camp elsewhere or be creative for their own and their team's safety.

Every single time I always see people camping at the same spots every game. Plus when I'm zombie, and I see those in that spot it just gets old for me. I always have to deal with this. I'm that person that goes to spots that seem epic. But, sometimes I camp with everyone. But good idea Ramsy.

My point is, where would the machine go? And how would you be able to get there when you've caded yourselves in? Exactly my point is no one will use it because they got no time.

1. That would be up to Kex to decide.

2. EXACTLY MY POINT. If you value points more than safety OR ARE KNIFING, you'd take the machine. Otherwise, it's safer to use the shop but costs more. I overuse capitalization.

MEDAL NAME: Ice Cold Killa

Achieved when you get 25 knife kills in just one game (starting knife, purchasable knives, Tomahawk and Ballistic Knife shooting blades all count)

REWARD: +1000 credits

MEDAL NAME: One Man Army

Achieved when you buy all Awesome weapons in just one game (you can buy one over another one, as long as you've had them all purchased)

MEDAL NAME: Angel Guardian

Achieved when you place over 50 barricades, all in just one game.

REWARD: +2000 credits

• Founder

MEDAL NAME: Ice Cold Killa

Achieved when you get 25 knife kills in just one game (starting knife, purchasable knives, Tomahawk and Ballistic Knife shooting blades all count)

MEDAL NAME: One Man Army

Achieved when you buy all Awesome weapons in just one game (you can buy one over another one, as long as you've had them all purchased)

MEDAL NAME: Angel Guardian

Achieved when you place over 50 barricades, all in just one game.

REWARD: +2000 credits

All added. Post more if you want

MEDAL NAME: Long Haul

Achieved when you successfully survive for at least five minutes.

REWARD: +1000 Credits

MEDAL NAME: Conservative

Achieved when you get a 50 killstreak using only your starting SMG / Stakeout.

REWARD: +500 Credits

MEDAL NAME: Sacrifice

Achieved when you suicide, as a survivor, before a single zombie/survivor is killed

REWARD: +300 Credits (as a zombie)

MEDAL NAME: Stimulus Package

Achieved when you purchase a gun, and then run out of ammo with all weapons.

REWARD: +300 Credits

MEDAL NAME: You & Them

Achieved when you're the last man standing.

REWARD: +1500 Credits

MEDAL NAME: Commando

Achieved when you get a midair headshot with a knife. Throwables not included.

REWARD: +500 Credits

REASONING:

"Long Haul"; This may compel some people to actually try and last long collectively, and also gives a nice pocket money to those who do do well.

"Conservative"; This may not be much of an accomplishment after one gets enough points to regularly buy Max Ammo, but why the hell not

"Sacrifice"; Sometimes there aren't enough zombies per survivors. Also, we need a "volunteer" system, and this is the closest we can really get without actually adding one.

"Stimulus Package"; *buys Skorpion* *runs out of ammo* *buys enfeild* *runs out of ammo*

"You & Them"; A big bonus for those who are so good as to outlast everyone else. Most games this will mean nothing, but when it's just you and this other guy for ten minutes, 1500 points goes a long way.

"Commando"; That's awesome and deserves to be rewarded. Also may discourage camping.

MEDAL NAME: Slicer

Achieved when you get 15 knife kills

REWARD: +500 PTs

MEDAL NAME: Bomber

Achieved when you kill 10 zombies with C4

REWARD: 500 PTS

MEDAL NAME: Stealthy

Achieved when you kill 3 zombies by backstabbing them

REWARD: 500 PTS

MEDAL NAME: Annihilator

Achieved when you knife 35 zombies

REWARD: 1500 PTS