ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

I also propose a 5th upgrade, costing 3000 points, that gives your weapon "cannon" ammunition. If you're not farmiliar, this was featured in the BlOOD BAT mod. Basically it produces a grenade-like explosion upon the weapon's hitscans making contact. These explosions do the same damage as normal frag grenades, even against the player. Some weapons (high RoF, such as the FAMAS, G11, etc.) would benefit from this a lot more than others (low RoF, such as the L96, M40, M91, etc.). Explosions also will kill the player if too close and if the player doesn't have upgraded health.

Me gusta very very much. :D

Guest ToLazyToLogIn

I really liked the Idea if Ramsy's Dubbel Tab :P I think that one would be pretty nice. Also everytime you buys a perk, you will get up some kind of drink from zombies, and maybe some icon down to the left, that would be pretty sexy and awesome. ;D

Add these weapons to AWESOME WEAPONS:

Ballistic Bovie/Improved Krauss Refibrillator [6000]

Freeze Gun [3000]

Lamentation [1200]

I know everybody wants the Ballistic Bovie/Improved Krauss Refibrillator in the shop, and honestly, I do too. So why not put it in for a really high price? Of course, it would be an insta-kill both when knifing and when shooting the blades. As for the Freeze Gun, it would be nice having it because it would be such an awesome thing to use when knifing. Imagine you're knifing only and you're surrounded by zombies and there is no way to flee them. What do you do? Pull this out and freeze the zombitches. As for the Lamentation, I think it would be cool having at least one actual PaP weapon. My vote goes for the Lamentation, although some other cool ones are the AK-74fu2 and the MPL-LF.

• Upvote 1

There should be an upgrade option for the L96A1 after you PaP it and make it the L115 Isolator. This upgrade would make it full-auto and shoot explosive rounds. Price? I think 2500 - 3500 sounds reasonable, considering the fact that you had to spend so much on PaP-ing it or purchasing the already PaP-ed weapon.

Also, Classixz told me that he will put invisible barriers (anti-glitch walls) on all glitch spots in every map so that people that try to glitch get pushed back to the actual map boundaries. I propose making them death barriers instead. Basically, this means that, whoever tries to glitch - dead.

• Upvote 2

Full auto seems a bit OP, unless it has the rate of fire of a BAR_slow from COD2 (roughly half that of a full auto CZ75).

The other option (again, pulled from ROPv66) is to have the bolt cycle animation be x999 fast, so it functions as a semi-auto rifle (having a firecap of ~800 instead of ~50). Of course, the animation for reloading wouldn't be sped up.

Also, why not promoting players with over 500 knife kills to an "advanced knifer". Basically, this would make them have a melee Bovie Knife instead of a standard knife and would increase the damage it deals. You would have to reach 1000 knife kills to make your knife deal a full 600 damage.

• Upvote 1

Also, Classixz told me that he will put invisible barriers (anti-glitch walls) on all glitch spots in every map so that people that try to glitch get pushed back to the actual map boundaries. I propose making them death barriers instead. Basically, this means that, whoever tries to glitch - dead.

But then there's a problem. What if you don't know what you're doing, and you accidentally trigger the death?

What we should have is the invisible walls, but also make it so if you actually are in the glitch area, you die.

Also, why not promoting players with over 500 knife kills to an "advanced knifer". Basically, this would make them have a melee Bovie Knife instead of a standard knife and would increase the damage it deals. You would have to reach 1000 knife kills to make your knife deal a full 600 damage.

Would this be 500 knife kills overall, or per match? Per match seems really far-fetched, and overall...well, I guess it's a nice incentive to stick with the server.

If the latter, I agree.

But then there's a problem. What if you don't know what you're doing, and you accidentally trigger the death?

Doubt that people will not know that they're glitching. But, true, seems to be that invisible barriers are better.

Would this be 500 knife kills overall, or per match? Per match seems really far-fetched, and overall...well, I guess it's a nice incentive to stick with the server.

If the latter, I agree.

In total, but only per server. You would have to get 500 kills on both to earn it on both.

Also, there could be a promotion for the Golden Desert Eagle as well. Get an overall of 2000 or over 2000 kills with it per server and your clip size increases to 14/126, your damage is minorly increased and the bullets become incendiary.

And I have yet another idea for a new weapon (yes, this is again pulled from ROPv66). An RPG that fires fully automatic, with a ten round magazine, and with the reload being ~0.1 seconds long. The thing I like about this is that if you ADS when firing, it has an RoF of ~800, but this is severely reduced when firing from the hip. Plus full auto RPG.

~6000 points seems about right, considering this has the potential to be more powerful than the Mustang & Sally, or even the Wunderwaffe if used correctly.

Also, there could be a promotion for the Golden Desert Eagle as well. Get an overall of 2000 or over 2000 kills with it per server and your clip size increases to 14/126, your damage is minorly increased and the bullets become incendiary.

Also make it three round burst. Or two round burst, even, as long as it's not semi-auto.

And I have yet another idea for a new weapon (yes, this is again pulled from ROPv66). An RPG that fires fully automatic, with a ten round magazine, and with the reload being ~0.1 seconds long. The thing I like about this is that if you ADS when firing, it has an RoF of ~800, but this is severely reduced when firing from the hip. Plus full auto RPG.

~6000 points seems about right, considering this has the potential to be more powerful than the Mustang & Sally, or even the Wunderwaffe if used correctly.

An RPG-7 with 10 rounds, full-auto and short reload time? I'd say something like 7500-8500 would fit it better.