I'm Done

Ramsy

When I first began my multiplayer gaming journey in the middle of 2011, I discovered a lot of things I didn't know could be possible. I met a lot of interesting people and I had a lot of fun. Now, here I am, basically the person doing most of the work to keep UU something decent. I mean, I kept the servers clean like nobody else, without any type of seniority commands. I've done more for the community than a member would, not to mention that I wasnt' one. And - for what? Let's pause right here and see what I mean.

So, as some of you may know, ZAM has been having some major lag spyke issues lately that occur at random times for certain people. So, as I was getting sick of it, I decided to play a little bit of ZEM. Now, I was treated like it's a sin to play it. I mean, I play ZAM and I decide to play a little bit of ZEM. Big woop. But, moving on. When I joined in, I noticed that I still had my admin class and admin specials, but no admins powers because the console is down for good. So, KEX tells me that I have to get rid of my admin stuff and, if I don't, I will be de-ranked to regular player (NOTE: I'm already de-ranked to Trial Moderator). So, I try to get Lemon (ZEM's creator) to take this off, and he can't because ZEM is done (modding-vise). So, I can't do absolutely anything and I ask KEX to tell me what to do (which is his obligation to do). And what do I get from him? "Get rid of your admin stuff by the weekend or get demoted. GL."

I'm done. I'm done being treated like a piece of shit when I'm trying my hardest to make something out of this clan and this community. I'm treated like I'm on parole and I'm conditioned to do as specified. I'm done being a stupid fool, trying to pull something off and get nothing in return. I help and what's my outcome? I get treated like crap. I'm moving on.

I will let KinG take care of UU-S and run it/controll it from now on. It's in his hands.

@ You're a great admin and you know how to mod and keep the clan and community stable, but you can be very narcissiocistic and over-bearing, especially to me.

@Griggs You never answer me seriously and you treat me like I'm a 9-year-old Russian who can't even say "Me pls free VIP no?".

Feel free to take these threads down:

http://undeaduprisin...uu-s-and-staff/

http://undeaduprisin...e-new-uu-elite/

http://undeaduprisin...ultsstatistics/

You've all been great and I've had some of the funnest times, but I see no point in being someone's lackey. Feel free to take my moderator rank off and make me a normal player. I will still, obviously, play on the servers, but I don't want to help if this is what I will get in return.

NOTE: KEX, I still payed for my cc, so I will PM you with something simple that I want in it, so you don't have to work on my cc anymore and you can have it finalized.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I agree with Ramsy! He is treated like shit all the time! He has done more to and for the server then anyone else has and ever will do! He is more loyal then anyone I know and never once have I seen or herd about him treating someone else like they mean nothing. All he does is help out with server and in return get nothing back for it, Unless you call "treating someone like shit in return for their right doing's" a good return then I don't know what's wrong with people. ZAM Is a great mod and with out Ramsy have been a part of it, it wouldn't be. I give credit to the creator of the server, but even more to Ramsy for keeping it in tact. Classixz, I think your the one who treats Ramsy the shittiest. No offense but it's true and you know it is! I think the only reason you treat him the way you do is because you know hes better then you and that he can accomplish more then you. Another thing, no offense to USpatriot but he always abuses and break's the rules and I always notice you about it Classixz and you do nothing. What's so special about him? I know there isn't much special about me but it least I follow the rules and do what I am told. The thing is, I blame you Classixz for Ramsy's resign to UU. Never did Ramsy deserve any of the crap he got from others. I don't know what will happen to me after posting this but I sure don't care because I am putting my word out there and there isn't anything wrong with that!

• Upvote 1

• Founder

74cdf38e6cdb70c9d6ab5e408baacffd.png

Still seems like nobody ever did listen to what i said to them about the lags, lets hope this explains more.

I agree with Ramsy! He is treated like shit all the time! He has done more to and for the server then anyone else has and ever will do! He is more loyal then anyone I know and never once have I seen or herd about him treating someone else like they mean nothing. All he does is help out with server and in return get nothing back for it, Unless you call "treating someone like shit in return for their right doing's" a good return then I don't know what's wrong with people. ZAM Is a great mod and with out Ramsy have been a part of it, it wouldn't be. I give credit to the creator of the server, but even more to Ramsy for keeping it in tact. Classixz, I think your the one who treats Ramsy the shittiest. No offense but it's true and you know it is! I think the only reason you treat him the way you do is because you know hes better then you and that he can accomplish more then you. Another thing, no offense to USpatriot but he always abuses and break's the rules and I always notice you about it Classixz and you do nothing. What's so special about him? I know there isn't much special about me but it least I follow the rules and do what I am told. The thing is, I blame you Classixz for Ramsy's resign to UU. Never did Ramsy deserve any of the crap he got from others. I don't know what will happen to me after posting this but I sure don't care because I am putting my word out there and there isn't anything wrong with that!

You should try to have a day like me, Finally got my computer to work 80% and the absolutely first things when I got steam installed was 4-6 kids mass-spamming me about bans/unbans/joining UU/UU-K.

When I Finally blocked them all or made the situation worse/better for them, I tried to have a breake and that's when Ramsy decided to contact me.

Well I was really pissed that moment as things happened before.

I'm not sure in which way you think I'm the one that does it, but everyone should at least be a part of my anger once.

Everyone that's a staff member will be it as long as shit goes really fucked up.

I will always find ways to prove that they are better then that and to find ways to fix the problems they are making.

If they still refuse to do it I will take action and remove them, and a good replacement for them.

I know exactly what's going on, I may not always answer my Steam as it's mostly the same things from 10 other people.

• Upvote 1

I understand classixz's point, i mean, i have that too a lot to be fair, kids randomly spamming 24/7, etc, then i have to bloody (bloody <3) go offline or change my name to something like 'away dont spam', which generally doesn't help at all since them random people spam even more, but yeah....

Thats so funny ramsy was the one who gave most of ideas to zam and you wanna demote him cause he is admin on zem which is totally dead and even without console. :Dyou should be glad he applied for admin cause there arent person who would fit it more. btw i am also admin on zem so are you gonna take my knifing class away? :D If you cant handle few lil kids spamming you for unban (thought you are more mature) then dont accept random invites and clear your friend list?

You should try to have a day like me, Finally got my computer to work 80% and the absolutely first things when I got steam installed was 4-6 kids mass-spamming me about bans/unbans/joining UU/UU-K.

Ohh poor you did u survived it :D :D

• Upvote 4

Thats so funny ramsy was the one who gave most of ideas to zam and you wanna demote him cause he is admin on zem which is totally dead and even without console. :Dyou should be glad he applied for admin cause there arent person who would fit it more. btw i am also admin on zem so are you gonna take my knifing class away? :D If you cant handle few lil kids spamming you for unban (thought you are more mature) then dont accept random invites and clear your friend list?

Ohh poor you did u survived it :D :D

Well, we said if you take away your admin from ZEM you will get it here. Some says later he said that he's admin class and admin powers are totally gone so we gave him moderator for start and was gonna rank him up much, much more. Then we see him in ZEM so we wante dto join him and play some since it was just like 2ppl in it. And when we joined we see that he still have admin, so he kinda lied to our faces, thats why we demoted him. Not becouse he was admin, becouse he lied. :/

He told me he did not know he still had it, but im pretty sure i think i saw him play it days before.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, we said if you take away your admin from ZEM you will get it here. Some says later he said that he's admin class and admin powers are totally gone so we gave him moderator for start and was gonna rank him up much, much more. Then we see him in ZEM so we wante dto join him and play some since it was just like 2ppl in it. And when we joined we see that he still have admin, so he kinda lied to our faces, thats why we demoted him. Not becouse he was admin, becouse he lied. :/

He told me he did not know he still had it, but im pretty sure i think i saw him play it days before.

Talk to Lemon yourself. Go ahead, ask him. I was never told that I still had it.

As I said, it wasent becouse you have the admin class, it was becouse you lied and said you did NOT have it. If you just had told this something like "Im sorry but nobody wants to take away my admin class, but they did it with my admin powers but can i still be a moderator?" then im sure you would be Admin already...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1