Important for UU-S Applicants

Destroyer

Wow. If u really think it's a serious post .. That's just sad, srsly :'D

How can't you get that 'joke' oO

Your jokes just aren't funny.

Also if that isn't a serious post, why you posted that? It isn't funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your jokes just aren't funny.

That's just totally unnecessary.

Guess why i put joke in quotation marks?

Remember when i said that stupidity shouldn't be banned since UU + ZAM would die? Thanks for that proof -.-

• Downvote 1

Tried out krauti (also known as: horky)

So you didn't wanted to make a joke? And you didn't meant it seriously, than what is this post about?

But ok I'm sure we all laught about that 'joke'.

So you didn't wanted to make a joke? And you didn't meant it seriously, than what is this post about?

But ok I'm sure we all laught about that 'joke'.

Obviously you didn't read my previous post .. But it's pointless since you just don't get the whole situation.

Maybe it's easier (especially for you) that way:

We made a 1v1 since he didn't believe me im that good (regarding that 18:1).

Everyone, just every fucking retard, knows that this post ISNT SERIOUS SINCE HE IS ALREADY IN UUS AND ALSO IN THE CW SQUAD?

So i put joke in quotation marks, since it's not a real joke. Just some kind of fun post, a not serious post.

I don't know whats the problem, well what's your problem.

Either you are drunk, tired or it's really just stupidity..

I'm out ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update: Applicants who have won one of the tryouters on 1v1, will be considered as a trial UU-S Member for two weeks. They will be able to join UU-S' Weekly Clan Training led by the member who I appoint, and take part in Scrims(Fun wars). What should they do is to impress leaders in either trainings or scrims. If they couldn't manage to do what is expected from them during their 2nd stage period which lasts in two weeks, will be stepped down to 1st stage.  BOT BAD :/

Update v2: There will be new type of tryouters who you win against makes you directly join UU-S without taking the 2nd Stage of Tryout Progress. You will notice them as their names will be covered with red colour in the list. (thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)

NICE xd and ye bloody Thought the same gg.    wp ? 

What did I just not read?