New Avatar & Free To Use Renders - UU

iKinG

12 hours ago, .jaime said:

Ur gonna hate me for this, but ive been getting negative feedback about the weed leaf so can u change it to like a batman sort of backround. like the symbol or something cool. Like the bat

Yo jaime dont worry about anyone else u picked it not anyone else.

Just use it and be happy dont make anyone else change you. Btw Well Done On UU.

• Downvote 1

Can you make me one? I am not part of UU but it would be nice to have one of these! Maybe it could have a Dolphin on the left U and a Panda on the right U? For the background maybe you could use this picture: 927582d5ea138da3f11f90616ff55899.jpg

Edited by Beluga Whale
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Can you make me one? I am not part of UU but it would be nice to have one of these! Maybe it could have a Dolphin on the left U and a Panda on the right U? For the background maybe you could use this picture: 927582d5ea138da3f11f90616ff55899.jpg

I'm afraid since you're not in UU I can not make you an avatar with the UU Logo D:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 3:16 PM, .jaime said:

Ur gonna hate me for this, but ive been getting negative feedback about the weed leaf so can u change it to like a batman sort of backround. like the symbol or something cool. Like the bat

Will see what I can do!

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 3:16 PM, .jaime said:

w1NUpDy.jpg

• Upvote 4

As a curious person I'd like to ask to see a german/American flag with something separating  the two flags like a bolt of lightning with a glowing red name? If so I would love to see it and might just give a little $

27 minutes ago, .jaime said:

yes i need smaller image

1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 49.9712kb, and was skipped

For the website it's easy just open image in a new tab then copy it,  go to your profile click on your pic and then select upload by url, after that just paste the ur badabing  badaboom  for steam it's way easier

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, iKinG said:

You'll figure it out lol if you need a smaller image size PM me!

41 minutes ago, .jaime said:

yes i need smaller image

1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 49.9712kb, and was skipped

Or you know, you could ask the Founder, Community Manager or Co-Founder to maybe change the limit to something higher? . _.

Which Classixz just now did btw, getting that imagine down to 50 kb is pretty much impossible without making it ugly af

3 minutes ago, Griggs said:

Or you know, you could ask the Founder, Community Manager or Co-Founder to maybe change the limit to something higher? . _.

Which Classixz just now did btw, getting that imagine down to 50 kb is pretty much impossible without making it ugly af

THANKS even though im pretty surte u just down rept me again..

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, .jaime said:

how griggs, he told me to tell him if i needed a smaller pic. whatever when arent u disliking all my shit anyways

Since 50 kb a waay to small size for any image now a days, and by just seeing that it says that makes me want to tell classixz to change it, so I did tell him a few days ago, and he did, but apparently he also had to change it for all the groups (Member, UU Member, ZAM Admin, Founder etc) so I told him again and he fixed it 

But maybe it's just me who knows how lil 50 kb is :(

• Founder
2 minutes ago, .jaime said:

how griggs, he told me to tell him if i needed a smaller pic. whatever when arent u disliking all my shit anyways

It's easy to resize images... anyone should be able to do it, but if you're not and don't have any photo editing software laying around you can do a quick google search and end up with something like this: http://picresize.com/

I've changed the limits on image size to 5MB and the resolution to max 800x800px.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Classixz said:

It's easy to resize images... anyone should be able to do it, but if you're not and don't have any photo editing software laying around you can do a quick google search and end up with something like this: http://picresize.com/

I've changed the limits on image size to 5MB and the resolution to max 800x800px.

Thanks for changing the size. Theres just no reason to downvote my comment cause i was just seeking help

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1