ZAM Update log / Idea thread

Classixz

I was thinking about adding in Third Person, I can go with some others too.

!fpsboost

ProMod / xKMod

Third person

Cartoon

Black & white

Old-school

Rainbow world

Some can be found on RTD mods around BO1. Also, I'm not saying that you should add all of these, I'm just giving suggestions. I'm okay with anything, but I would really love to see ProMod / xKMod.

Cade-limbs are such a big subject to so many players, so I've come up with a couple of ideas.

-> Make it so that basic players get to use the cade limb that only breaks one single barricade, VIPs get to use the cade limb that can break multiple and VIP 2s get to use the cade limb that can break multiple and let them buy it twice per one life. This might bring some order into this "havoc".

-> Make the price of the cade limb go up by x pts with each purchase.

-> Create some type of equipment for humans that blocks (or destroys) incoming cade limbs (the OP kind) for either x seconds or untill an x ammount of them is thrown in the radius of the said piece equipment.

-> Create a perk for humans that ????? (damages or something of the sort) zombies when they are close enough, which will cause disorientation (for zombies) that will cause their screen to shake and will enhance the chances of them missing with their cade limb. This will force them to do long range throws or adapt to the situation.

-> Create a weapon for humans that is used to heal barricades - x ammo (not replenishable) or x barricades (or x barricade HP) can be healed OR make something that works on the principle of a Flamethrower (doesn't stop working, but is used up fast and has a long cooldown time).

These are ideas, so responses such as the following are useless (these are personal opinions, not ideas or support):

-> "The cade-limb is fine, leave it as is."

-> "Nah, fuck dat, just let the humans learn how to deal with this or let them struggle."

-> "Wat is x? Me stupid."

This is an idea for a new perk, something I've come up with a long time ago (back when we were working on ideas for new human classes for v1.6.):

Focus [500] - All sniper rifles - including the ones the player starts off with, currently possesses and will buy or achieve later on - have less sway, take less time to scope in and deal more flinch to zombies (when they are hit).

Also, if "Pro perks" are ever to be introduced:

Focus Pro [1000] - The player will always get the bullet that he fired back if the kill he gets on a zombie is a headshot. Also, tagging a zombie (but not killing him; hitmarking him) will result in the zombie getting disoriented (50-50 chance, or another ratio, of this actually happening).

Furthermore, I'd imagine that UU-S members would appreciate starting off with Focus rather than Speedo or Ghost, but that's on Echo and/or KEX to decide (if this is even introduced (the perk(s), that is)).

A laser sight is hard, if not near impossible to code for BO1. It's a different story with WaW. Also, I didn't say that the sway is bad, but that doesn't mean that it can't be better.

And ramsy i just thought of a claw because Aliens hands are i guess claws? or idk. And i know there are assloads of knifes xd

And for a gamemode i just thought you'd had an objective and if you complete that objective you'd get specific amount of points or you won the game? Probebly the specific amount of points cuz else people that want to get assloads of kills won't like this. But still make it hard and make it in the middle of the map for example you gotta hold a flag for a minute? Or capture the flag 3 times from one side to another. Or just s&d But if the zombies are able to disable it then you will lose x amount of points? (basicly if you fail). As i said these are all suggestions. You could also maybe add a custom gamemode in? Something like when you can choose out of 1 weapon (smg, deagle etc.) this way F2P members also have a chance to try out new weapons? Idk these are all just suggestions!

I kind of like your objective idea. On Call of Duty Ghosts there's this thing called Field Orders (they appear as a blue briefcase), and what this does you have this objective that you have to do. Field Orders are special assignments in Call of Duty: Ghosts. They first appear as a blue suitcase dropped from the first death of the match. Once the suitcase is picked up, the player is given a random special assignment/challenge. If players fails to complete the Order and dies carrying the case, it will be dropped, players can pick it up again, and a new random order is given to the next player who picks it up. Once the Order is completed, they will be rewarded with max ammo (including resupplied equipment), one Squad Point and a Care Package Marker.

So, I mean the objectives for the survivors could be like, reach 50 kills and you get max ammo or a killstreak of some sort. OR place 100-125 cades for something special not really sure what though. For the zombies, the objectives for them could be like get 3-4 kills in a row in 1 life to receive a cade limb for every member of the team or something else for the team? Not really sure what though.

What are the point of game-modes, I mean really? We don't need game-modes.

This is an idea for a new perk, something I've come up with a long time ago (back when we were working on ideas for new human classes for v1.6.):

Focus [500] - All sniper rifles - including the ones the player starts off with, currently possesses and will buy or achieve later on - have less sway, take less time to scope in and deal more flinch to zombies (when they are hit).

Also, if "Pro perks" are ever to be introduced:

Focus Pro [1000] - The player will always get the bullet that he fired back if the kill he gets on a zombie is a headshot. Also, tagging a zombie (but not killing him; hitmarking him) will result in the zombie getting disoriented (50-50 chance, or another ratio, of this actually happening).

Furthermore, I'd imagine that UU-S members would appreciate starting off with Focus rather than Speedo or Ghost, but that's on Echo and/or KEX to decide (if this is even introduced (the perk(s), that is)).

Well the majority of snipers except l96a1, dragunov WA2000 etc (black ops weapons) have sway, but the m40a3, r700, intevention dont. and take less time to scope in, like quick scope right? :o

i mentioned pro perks about 5+ times now :( i also mentioned that bullet return thing before too, but having it as a perk seems better

What about this:

Shrapnel [500] - Bullets will distort (bounce) and hit multiple targets. Does not harm you, your team-mates, barricades or friendly objects (such as equipment, Sentry Turrets and so on).

Shrapnel Pro [1000] - More bounce, more lethality.

Could be a new perk, or could be a part of Focus/Focus Pro (if that's added in). P.S. If it's not a part of Focus/Focus Pro, then it applies to all weapons (except if KEX wants it to be otherwise).

• 2 weeks later...

He did take the colors from ZEM but I would love to see a different color of Cade's. The orange is getting a little old to me. Maybe a pink or purples? Also you could add new special zombies. Maybe make one that had the ability to stub the humans. Like a stun grenade.

He did take the colors from ZEM but I would love to see a different color of Cade's. The orange is getting a little old to me. Maybe a pink or purples? Also you could add new special zombies. Maybe make one that had the ability to stub the humans. Like a stun grenade.

Shaman is enough! :X 

Shaman Zombie is OP as fuck as is. I mean, look at the facts:

- he's extra fast;

- he leaves rays and smoke to decrease visibility;

- he casts random and multiple spells on multiple people;

- he automatically damages nearby barricades;

- he auto-kills upon direct impact.

• Upvote 2

not many people use cold blooded so...add a streak to it

2 kills swift

4 kills ninja

6 kills bowie

8 kills points multiplier

10 kills sr71

15 kills bowie ballistics

20 kills dogs

In my opinion, I don't think we need a streak because people can buy these stuff. It depends how good they are they are at ZAM, if you are new to this or a noob this regards you guys. It depends what others think and yeah that's about it.

mvp/ vip class specials

gun game-

20 guns

cost 100 to upgrade to next

once complete you get 1000pts and  a nuke(deathcall)

used once per map

grief mode-

500pts take away 400 from random teammate, if they get to 0 they die/;

350 take away teammates crosshairs

500 take away perk

then as a zombie if you get 3k arandom survivor dies

medic-

500pts revive 1 player(once a game)

300pts repair someones limb protector

600pts repair: works on cades/ sentries and kills any cade limbs on cades

hacker-

hack cades to teleport to other side(if caded out)

800pts hack teammate get his gun also

give pts to teammates, hack him for 1sec=100pt ext, 1000max

1000pts: change class

assassin-

upgrades starting smg every 10 kills( ramsy mentioned something like this somewhere)

10- sites red dot/acog

20- grip

30 mags ext/duel

40 silencer/laser site

50 rapid fire

Your gun-game idea seems fairly fair, but maybe replace the nuke with something else. I understand that it will be used once but people might react by saying WTF, I am leaving, you are a hacker, OMG I was almost about to kill this survivor or something else that makes them rage.

I don't really like your Grief-Mode idea, I mean seriously what's the point in taking people's perks, points, guns, and whatever else they have. I would of maybe suggested having a perk that takes 25-75 points away from the zombies that way, they would lose points and it would take longer for the zombies to kill the survivors. Not really sure if it's a fine idea, but it's just a suggestion, not an idea.

Your Medic class idea seems very familiar to someone elses idea under the Classes for 1.6 >> 1.7 forum. It's an okay idea, but how are we going to use an idea to bring someone dead alive? That's my question.

Your Hacker class seems okay to me. But what if you are caded out that you could teleport to the other side. I'd recommend using Wizard if you are in these tight situations where you get caded out that way you don't have to destroy those cades and get everyone killed. The only idea I like is when you give points to your teammate. Let's say for example you have 1520 points and your teammate has 450 points, that way you can give your teammate some points so that way your teammate can buy what they want without shooting zombies for points and cading constantly. You can just use Meltdown to switch to a different class, I don't think we need another idea like that.

You could of called your assassin class, The Upgrader class where every 10 kills you upgrade your weapon. So like those that have two choices do you get to choose which one you can use or is it just random where when you get 10 kills it just randomly gives you the ACOG scope or will there be like an option where it would say, you have reached 10 kills press 1 for Red Dot Sight or press 2 for ACOG scope.

for camping noobs that choose raven for forcefield i got the YOLO class: mvps

op weapons for huge prices

2600pts- scavenger/ L115 isolator with a gunship round

2800pts raygun mark 2

3300- dragonsbreath/ duel hs10/ or blundergat

these weapons aren't supposed to get used every game, they're like m&s but hopefully noobs who want to camp all the time they will pick this class

hacker cant be used on these

zombies:

100pts galvaknuckles- does the dmg of ballistics but only for 1 life

i would get rid of freeze on shamans

bring back electric zombs with less dmg

survivors:

600pts- perk that makes user immune to effects of special zombs( idk about the limb from the axis)

400pts- scavenger that also replenishes 1 bullet every sec

800pts- we tried before but phd flopper or flakjacket

i mentioned some type of zombie shield before but griggs said it was hard so i though of a cade you can run around with on your backXD

things i thought of on long car rides...

Your YOLO class seems an okay class to me. I'm not sure how this can be pulled off since we would need a file for each one of these to bring it to Black Ops 1 ZAM. But I mean it's up to the head-admins to decide whether it's a valid idea or not?

New ideas for Zombies: Why galvaknuckles when the survivors are the ones that are suppose to use it on the zombies. I really like the shaman zombie. The thing that I hate about it is when you are alone and there's a shaman zombie. Of course you go frozen and you die, but that's a good advantage for the zombies that way they wouldn't be stuck for 12-15 minutes trying to kill that camper. Electric zombies could be another type of zombie that we can add again. But maybe with the shock zombie, it could do something very similar to what the Avogadro Electric Zombie boss does or something like that? Not really sure if it can be pulled off though? If it can't then maybe my idea would be if you shoot or kill the Electric zombie, he will shock you or the Electric zombie would give away shock waves or something like that?

New ideas for Survivors: A perk that's only immune to the Shaman zombie. I mean that would be a great idea for if you are alone that way it wouldn't freeze you or when you shoot it, it will cast smoke everywhere. You can just buy Max Ammo for 300 points or choose Corporal and go for 1200 points for Unlimited Ammo for 15 seconds. I mean I loved when we had PHD Flopper that was the time where us humans could buy those expert guns and never die from them. Those were good times, but I would like to see them again, it depends what Classixz and Griggzor' think about it. Something for your back? Why not have a perk where it prevents you from getting killed by a zombie or human on the back for x amount of seconds. I mean people get mad at me when I backstab them and I sometimes get mad when someone backstabs me.