Editor

DragonBallz

Hello DragonBallz, first you must download the mp_bunker mod which can be found here http://frozensnipers.com/forum/m/2664396/viewthread/3651662-tutorial-how-to-make-maps-for-zem

then just follow the steps and if you got it, then download it and get editing! Also, there's some bugs on it like having 2 players in the server and if the other player places a cade, then you won't be able to delete or neither the other player and if you spawn a minigun, you won't be able to spawn cades so be careful when using the mod with another player, i suggest getting the other player to test the spot you made instead of helping you edit.

Echo.... you just ruined my moment to shine bright like a diamond!

Shine bright like a diamond? You say this but a diamond does not shine it relfects

And its beauty is amazing... I hate when people take songs and ruin these amazing

Rocks that G-d gave to us from heaven. Its really a horrible statement even say this and

should be erased from a Admin of forums/// i am jus kidding Anony I luv ya brah :P

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

i still can't do that i have mp_bunker and inside says when i am done press 6 to save but it says to have mp_log wich i don't have can you help me?with that please :)

It will go to a file with the words mp_log in the name. The file will be in the folder the mod is.

If it's not saving, you're probably pressing the wrong button. I know that for me it's "V", not "6". You have to check the bottom left corner of your screen when in the mod to determine which key you have to press.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...