Website Updates

Classixz

STATUS QUO - Kill a survivor as a zombie, but get killed by the survivor you killed, or the other way around, at the exact same time (screenshot/video proof is necessarry to attain this ribbon).

VENGEANCE - Get a knife Ace as a survivor (kill the entire enemy zombie team with just knifing/a minimum of 5 zombies).

LONE WOLF RISING - Successfully last all 15 minutes on any map when you are the only survivor for the entire match.

STD - As a survivor, kill a zombie with this achievement (would start out with only one person having it, prob. Kex).

SCAVENGER - Successfully last all 15 minutes of a match without ever purchasing anything from the shop.

STICKS & STONES - Successfully last all 15 minutes of a match without ever firing a gun. SOG knife allowed.

LONE WOLF RISING - Successfully last all 15 minutes on any map when you are the only survivor for the entire match.

STD - As a survivor, kill a zombie with this achievement (would start out with only one person having it, prob. Kex).

Lol i remember this on Mw2 that was fun

SCAVENGER - Successfully last all 15 minutes of a match without ever purchasing anything from the shop.

not even ammo?

STICKS & STONES - Successfully last all 15 minutes of a match without ever firing a gun. SOG knife allowed.

no tomahawk? :o

So far I've earned

VISIT RIBBON - Achieved when you've visited the website and both Zombies servers 100 or over 100 times.

SPOKESMAN RIBBON - Achieved when you've created 100 or over 100 posts on the website.

SLASHER RIBBON - Have 500 or over 500 knife (regular knife, Tomahawk, purchasable knives) kills on Zombies (both servers, added up).

ME GUSTA RIBBON - Achieved when you've liked 100 or over 100 posts on the website.

and add, LEGENDARY RIBBON - achieve every ribbon, name is sparkling GOLD In chat box. and In-game? if possible.

Sorry i put this in the wrong topic :S except the LEGENDARY RIBBON that stays

Edited by (AIR) Echo
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I came up with a new idea.

VIP Trade Market.

Imagine a person buys VIP or VIP++ on one Steam account, but cannot gain acces to it or something else. If he has BO1 on a possible second Steam account, what about transfering the VIP or VIP++ access to that one? The user would have to link both Steam accounts and provide proof that he has access to both.

The Commando - Get a headshot...with your knife...in the air (Toma/Ballistic don't count, SOG does)

Blinger - Get 250 kills with a weapon with two attachments in one match

One Man Army - Swap weapons 100,000 times in one match

The Revenger - Get a kill with C4 after you die

Grandmaster of All Things Evil - Die 500,000 in a single match

Grandmaster of All Things Good - Get 500,000 kills in a single match